I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
    Thats almost as good as winning million bucks in a lottery!

Although my favourite title in the series is TM4... I know, I know...
    Finally, you're operating on sentiment and nostalgia, not logic! (*tongue planted firmly in cheek*)

Twisted Metal 4 had Thumper's best special weapon, unless any of the other games gave him a flamethrower. IIRC they all gave him some kind of "ghetto blaster pulse" or something along those lines.
    Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 09-10-2009, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Heh. Its just that it was the first TM game Ive played and from what Ive gathered, the games arent really connected in a particular order so theres no story or character violation. Theres some gameplay issues people complain about, but all in all, I think its a solid game. No clue why people hate it so much, even though I understand it should be obvious. And the hate truly is everywhere, even here...

I also liked Black, if that counts for something.

Comment

• Have you seen the cut endings from the first Twisted Metal? They are without a doubt, camp gems. I cannot fathom the idea that they're played for real, but maybe that's the reason they're deleted. I'm thinking of posting one of 'em in the funny thread.
        Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 09-10-2009, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• I'm happy, I managed to track down the Demento / Haunting Ground Soundtrack - brand new and sealed.
          It's been out of print for a while, so I was glad that I found it on Ebay a LOT cheaper than what they were on Amazon! Instead of paying like... $115 for it, I got it for $40 (including postage).

Soundtrack photos:
          Spoiler:
          Last edited by Enetirnel; 09-10-2009, 08:36 PM.
          sigpic
          Non-blurry Signature Version
          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Daniella on the back is a nice touch. "Miss..."

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
              Daniella on the back is a nice touch. "Miss..."
              I love the art on the OST, it's beautiful. If my memory is correct, Capcom sadly never released an art book for Demento (as I've looked for one for a while). Would have been amazing to see more concept art than what was shown as an unlockable.

The music is absolutely amazing, and I'm really REALLY happy that I finally found one at a great price that would ship to Australia.
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I was frustrated at first, but now I'm happy.

I just recently started Cross Country and had my first race today. It really made me realize how unhealthy I was, because my stamina stunk...

Working on it though, it's actually pretty fun when you get passed the sometimes extreme amounts of pain, and I'm glad I joined it.

Will also prep me up for track in the Spring. Can't wait.

Comment

• I'm HAPPY because i managed to humble an asshole bus driver. It was very entertaining. I was running to the stop to catch my last bus home from my city centre and the bus was parked and letting passengers off. I reached the door just as it was closing and tapped on the side, the driver saw me, looked irritated and said something aloud that i couldn't hear, gave me a dismissive wave of the hand and drove off.

Bear in mind this was my last bus and i simply could not miss it, so i chased the bus down the street before realising i couldn't catch it at the next stop, so i had to take a shortcut through some subroads and managed to get to another stop about 2 minutes before it (It took me about 5 minutes of nonstop running which is an achievement for an unfit asthma sufferer such as myself!). The driver seemed very embarrased when i casually walked on and said "Thanks for the workout mate" and flashed him my ticket.

Me - 1
                  Bus Driver - 0

Comment

• I was a bit upset that my friends and I wont be going out tonight...but then again...after watching Dot play RE all day, I'm really in the mood to just stay home and play video games. So in the end I guess it works out since I'm saving money and still entertaining myself.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• you can join me,JB and valentinesdead in VS mode lol,we need a 4th player.

Comment

• Sorry. She's taken.

Comment

• hahahaha

Comment

• Spoiler:
                            Last edited by Bertha; 09-12-2009, 06:46 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• *right clicks,saves image*

Comment

• Hahahah, what in the fuck is Qwantz.com?

*checks it out*

Um...

Oh and NWD, eat a butt, bro. You deleted me off PSN but had the room for her? That's cold. Dicks before chicks, man.
                                Last edited by Vector; 09-12-2009, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X