I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Just got news my brother made it through six and a half hours of surgery to have a cancer the size of his fist removed, and is now recovering well in the ICU. They think they managed to get all of it, even though it was a little...costly in terms of internal organs.

Still, he's alive. And I'm well pleased.
    that's great news, those 6 and 1/2 hours must've been horrible for you and the rest of the family

Comment

• Just finished taking care of everything for my new school. I'm so very excited about going. The staff was so much better than the that of my old college, and they actually knew what they were doing. All I need to do is set up an appointment with my advisor and I'll be completely set. I already have my classes, but I want to get to know her and such. She is in charge of one of the writing conventions they have every summer. Once the semester actually starts I'll need to get my ID activated and my parking pass, but other than that, I'm ready. It really feels great knowing that I'm getting closer to finishing my BA.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Congrats on getting an advisor that knows what they're doing. I haven't had one of those yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          Just got news my brother made it through six and a half hours of surgery to have a cancer the size of his fist removed, and is now recovering well in the ICU. They think they managed to get all of it, even though it was a little...costly in terms of internal organs.

Still, he's alive. And I'm well pleased.
          Woah, so happy to see he's got through it.
          Well done!!

Comment

• my uncle is spending $950 at a shooting range tomarrow and i get to shoot something that ive been wanting to for a LONG time.

everyone knows what this gun is from its gonna be sick

Spoiler:

oh yha i definetly cant wait!

Comment

• You'll shoot your eye out, kid!

Comment

• na if it double fires there will be nothing left of my head lol

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                  my uncle is spending $950 at a shooting range tomarrow and i get to shoot something that ive been wanting to for a LONG time.

everyone knows what this gun is from its gonna be sick

Spoiler:

oh yha i definetly cant wait!
                  Well damn, Ive always wanted to fire one of those too. Your a lucky man!
                  Last edited by missvalentine; 07-15-2009, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    You'll shoot your eye out, kid!
                    I love that movie.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, Bob Clark's an underrated director. The very fact that he directed Black Christmas shows his variety.

Sebastian, I assume you're prepared for the monstrous kickback.

Comment

• oh yha the recoil on that thing is fucking BEAST! My wrist and hands hurt lol. a DE dont got this on this that thing.

Comment

• ^ I bet, the recoil has to be a bitch on that thing. What was it like shooting it?

I'm happy right now cause I just won a bid on Uncharted for about $30 AU which is really quite cheap.

And also I apparently have a cool British accent.

Comment

• I'M EXTREMELY FUCKING HAPPY!!!

I got my car fixed , I had a lot of financial problems in the past two months, and I finally managed to get the cash to fix it... It's a Nissan Sentra (Tsuru II in Mexico) 1988 (pic is not my car, but to ilustrate)

Spoiler:

I know it's old and all but I love it!
                            Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 07-16-2009, 08:16 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I'm wicked happy about this. I'm really beginning to think someone's been reading my thoughts and making awesome stuff just for me! Ah, yeah...

Comment

• Zombie airsoft game on 31st August, some RE theme in it.

Very excite!

Comment

Working...
                                X