No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha nice one . I got Gareth a card, some aftershave and a teddy. He got me a teddy holding a love heart which we named Herbert and some goodies from Lush.

Comment

• The card I gave her had a teddy on it holding a love heart. ;)
      Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I think you might be right actually, she doesn't text me so often anymore. There's also a lack of hearts, kisses, smiley faces, etc, etc. There is a good possibility that she feels that things are reciprocated, though in fear of sounding like an internet tough guy, I've never been that much of an emotional person to begin with, never been a touchy feely individual.

Think I'll go out and have a walk and a smoke.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Tell her how you feel and do as Alexia said, this will fix it. Play emotional.

If it doesn't help it, then screw it, plenty of fish in the sea
          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I'm going to buy her some flowers tomorrow, I don't want to lose this person. Christ alive, I should not be pouring my heart onto a bloody internet forum, hahaha.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              I'm going to buy her some flowers tomorrow, I don't want to lose this person. Christ alive, I should not be pouring my heart onto a bloody internet forum, hahaha.
              It probably isn't that she is no longer interested, she may have felt slightly rejected/hurt by not having a Valentine's Day card. It is very likely that she was expecting one and felt let down when she didn't get one, and that your interest in her isn't as strong as hers in you; perhaps even slightly embarassed that she got you one, expecting one back and it's like "Oh.. erm. :/". Get her some flowers and be honest about how you feel. From what I've seen of your conversations/her messages so far, it's clear she wants to be with you and is probably just waiting for you to ask. Don't push her away.

Comment

• And no offence to the girls out there, but they always blow things out of proportion. It's not the end of the world that the man forgot to buy the card on that day.
                Last edited by Trent; 02-17-2011, 07:07 AM.
                Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Well, that idea just got blown out of the water. She cancelled tomorrow's meet, citing that she has work to do at college. I'm going out for another cigarette.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
                    And no offence to the girls out there, but they always blow things out of proportion. It's not the end of the world that the man forgot to buy the card on that day.
                    Haha, I agree with that. It just shows more significance when you're courting someone and about to enter into a relationship though. Still, if the guy genuinely forgot and still showed he was interested, it wouldn't bother me. If it was in a long-term relationship, wouldn't bother me at all anyway to be honest. Valentine's Day is always a woman's thing more than a bloke's, I think. Gareth didn't get me a card this year but used his last money to buy me a gift.

And a British Gas engineer said at work:

"Roses are red, violets are blue, forgot the wife's card, I'm in the poo!".

Well, that idea just got blown out of the water. She cancelled tomorrow's meet, citing that she has work to do at college. I'm going out for another cigarette.
                    If I were you I would really take this opportunity to tell her exactly how you feel, be it in person or even on MSN. Get it all out in the open, not with making/cancelling meetings and flowers all with hidden messages. "I really like you, I want to be with you, do you feel the same?"
                    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 02-17-2011, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• She's as bad as me when it comes to being shy, haha.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Give us her number. We promise to be good. Or send her a link to the thread! In which case - hello new friend!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          She's as bad as me when it comes to being shy, haha.
                          Well, if it's getting to the point where she's cancelling dates, in order to keep her, you might have to overcome your shyness and take a leap of faith.

Comment

• She said she has a lot of college work to finish, which is fair enough.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• So meet up after she finishes?
                              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Yes. Organize a sleepover once she's finished. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X