No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ That sounds like a hell of a lot of fun! I wanna do something like that someday.

I really want to get into Airsoft but I don't have enough cash at the moment.

Comment

• You can get into airsoft pretty cheap nowadays. Do some research and maybe there are players around you. Chinese copies of high quality Japanese guns are incredible today, and you can get a very, very good gun for under 100 bucks. In the long run, youll probably invest another 100 into it and its going to last and perform for you. Then, all you need is a set of BDUs and maybe a few mags, and you start buying your stuff from there (pouches, slings, weapon accessories, tactical gear, et cetera). Its not a cheap hobby, but the beauty of it is that its cheap to get into it and the elementary stuff that you will need to enjoy the game, is not going to cost you more than 200-300 USD total.

Comment

• Originally posted by ganado View Post
        This place needs more happy thoughts. come on guys, be more jolly.

Well for the past few days I have been building my new machine (all parts come to a total of 700 pounds; wallet rapist of the year confirmed!),everything, including the new monitor/1080tv Samsung beast with my 5.1 Dolby surround sound, is running with everything I had over from my laptop. All that I am doing now is upgrading XP to Windows 7 beta, after hearing much strong feedback, I decided to jump on early than I'd normally do when it comes to Windows OS's.

Pictures to show my beautiful child.

I have more stored on my phone on the building process, it's good to take pride in your work
        That's hot. *Fap fap fap* ;p

Comment

• I'm happy because I dominate StarCraft: Brood Wars. Ganado, Member of STARS, you have nothing on me. You know I dominated that match. The whole 2 minutes I was in it.

Comment

• So... After a slow start and Emmas sudden death, we built our forces quickly and planned to face the enemy. Me and Gareth vs the whole world and Emma watching the live stream. 2 hours later, after a couple of massive battles where millions of lives were lost, along with trillions of tons of valuable minerals wasted, Gareth got an offer from the opposing side- giving him cookies if he joined the enemy. And he took the offer...

I got off two nukes before the fuckers took my homebase...

Video coming soon.
            Last edited by Member_of_STARS; 08-01-2009, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
              So... After a slow start and Emmas sudden death, we built our forces quickly and planned to face the enemy. Me and Gareth vs the whole world and Emma watching the live stream. 2 hours later, after a couple of massive battles where millions of lives were lost, along with trillions of tons of valuable minerals wasted, Gareth got an offer from the opposing side- giving him cookies if he joined the enemy. And he took the offer...

I got off two nukes before the fuckers took my homebase...

Video coming soon.
              My 5 SCV and 5 marine army did considerably well against 20 Zergs and 10 Protoss, I thought.

Comment

• Fuck me we've got something special here, and damn what a awesome time it was. Next on our agenda to play co-op: SWAT 4 and System Shock 2 mother fuckers; YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

What a fucking great time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                  My 5 SCV and 5 marine army did considerably well against 20 Zergs and 10 Protoss, I thought.
                  They did. And I thought all was well, until I realized that Scott burrowed his whole army next to your SCVs. And then unborrwed them and unleashed hell :re:

Comment

• Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
                    They did. And I thought all was well, until I realized that Scott burrowed his whole army next to your SCVs. And then unborrwed them and unleashed hell :re:
                    They fought valiantly, you know. They lasted a whole... 0.5 seconds.

Comment

• I'm happy, a friend/co-worker of mine and myself ended up listening to The Black Mages all day and had parodies and stuff running at work.

I also found some other CDs and stuff that I thought I had lost years ago, so I'm really happy that I've found it all since they were signed CDs. All in all, I've had a pretty good day.
                      Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-04-2009, 03:53 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Non-blurry Signature Version
                      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• 1000 BBs - 10 dollars
                        A chinese made Mossberg 500 - 30 dollars
                        Owning the entire enemy team equipped with automatics and raising fear among their ranks - priceless

There are some things money cant buy, for everything else, theres nighttime CQB.

Comment

• night time airsoft.....mmmmmm great fun.

Comment

• Got my driver's license today and with the destruction of smithy! I'm very happy!!!!! Good times ahead.

Comment

• I bought the RE Blu-Ray trilogy at Best Buy today! Yay for being 17!

Now I have to find this elusive Sienna Guillory shot in Apocalypse that I heard about in the podcast... *feels like a stalker*

Comment

• Knowing poker + bodylanguage + keeping your nuts and adrenaline in check = win

Its down to me and a friend, were playing heads-up, everyone else is eliminated. Im the big stack, Ive got about twice the chips he has so Im really content with pushing him. I just took about 30% of his stack so I know hes going on tilt (tilt = when youre emotionally fucked up after a loss and will be playing way below your potential, playing every hand, hoping to get hit at least a pair. Basically youre playing like a newbie). So the flop turned Queen, 8 and 10. I had a pair of 10. Statistics say that theres only 30% chance that someone will hit a pair on a flop. So I raised a big blind, he reraised me 50% of his stack. At this point Im considering folding, but then he grabs his EMPTY can of beer to take one last sip out of nothing and I *knew* that it was a reasurrance move on his bodys part, hes insecure and full of negative emotions. At this point I know my pair of 8 is good so I reraise him all-in. After 4-5 minutes of thinking hes calling it and turns Ace and Jack. Turn and River show 5 and 4 respectively and I win with a pair of 8-s.

I was pleased. Especially considering he was loudmouthing and talking up his few victories, aswell as being overly happy about eliminating a player on sheer luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X