No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm happy because I have the day off...and I plan on spending my time doing whatever homework I have, playing some Batman, and watching Heroes. Oh...and napping. I also had about $500 more in my bank account than I thought...and that's always a nice thing to have.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Holy shittt...I can't believe I just found this. I remember this story from when I was a really small kid. Anyone else?

Comment

• My hair grows really fast and so it was starting to feel thick again, plus it was growing in all one length, which looks bad on me. Just to long and heavy.

So finally I got into the salon today, and got it layered again. I love ittt >< Feels and looks so much better. <3

I'm also happy because it seems like everytime I go to the salon, someone always compliments my hair's color, or wavyness. It just makes ya feel good inside I suppose. XD *Ego boost*

Comment

• Got my ethernet switch in the mail today, and set up my PS3 and Xbox. I'm online again.

LET'Z PLAE.

Comment

• I went to the Yankee game tonight...

...and got a stuffed animal of Snoopy wearing a Yankees jersey...

...and saw Derek Jeter tie Lou Gehrig on the Yankees franchise all-time hits list with 2,721...

...and the Yankees won 4-2!
            Last edited by Vector; 09-09-2009, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• Aw...cute Snoopy plushie!

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

Duke Nukem vs Leon S Kennedy? I lol'd....except for the fact that it seems Leon is being the rep for RE when Chris and Jill are the original heroes.
              Last edited by Bertha; 09-09-2009, 11:06 PM.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Duke Nukem is kicking Leons ass

now to make it even better Sackboy needs to beat Ryu.

Comment

• Meh...Hayabusa is kicking his little Sack-ass. As cute and awesome as Sackboy is, I think Ryu deserves it a bit more. I'd be happy with either though.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• LOL at character battles in general. Let's see if L-Block wins this one again...or will it be Cloud Strife?

Comment

• Quoted from the I'm Angry thread:
                      Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
                      Enetirel, get in contact with Logitech directly, explain them the problem. Its very likely that you will never even need a receipt. Their return policy with the MX518 mice, which cord sometimes got busted in a year or so, was phenomenal, you just needed the product ID and they sent you a new one.
                      I had a chat with one of the shop guys, since I did it on card they'll do an exchange.

Good for me, I can have a new headset by Sunday, and by Wednesday I can have a wireless one. Projects back on track!
                      sigpic
                      Non-blurry Signature Version
                      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                        LOL at character battles in general. Let's see if L-Block wins this one again...or will it be Cloud Strife?
                        I agree....but I couldn't help but notice Leon was against Duke.

I'm happy...the weekend is almost here and hopefully I won't have too much homework. I'll also be getting together with some people since its a friend's birthday.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          I went to the Yankee game tonight...

...and got a stuffed animal of Snoopy wearing a Yankees jersey...

...and saw Derek Jeter tie Lou Gehrig on the Yankees franchise all-time hits list with 2,721...

...and the Yankees won 4-2!
                          I was at the bar and watching that

Comment

• Found my old Playstation with Twisted Metal 2 inside. Sweet !

Comment

• Originally posted by Manji View Post
                              Found my old Playstation with Twisted Metal 2 inside. Sweet !
                              Thats almost as good as winning million bucks in a lottery!

Although my favourite title in the series is TM4... I know, I know...

Comment

• Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
                                Thats almost as good as winning million bucks in a lottery!

Although my favourite title in the series is TM4... I know, I know...
                                It sure is, especially when you already have a million bucks ! OH SNAP. TM4 ... ... ugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X