No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm happy that I finally finished my Umbrella mobile. (I had my heart set on an Umbrella themed car since I played the game).

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

• That is wicked bad ass Alexia. I have yet to pick up a racing game for my ps3, I may get this Forza 3 that you speak of. What's it like? And is there online play I take it?

Comment

• Unfortunately Forza 3 is 360 only but if you have a 360, it is THE definitive racing game for it. It's great fun, addictive, has a career mode and you can customize cars to great length (as seen in my pic above). It's great for any level of player as well. You can have tons of assistance on so you can jump into it if you're a racing noob, or you can turn it off altogether for an authentic racing simulation (extremely difficult) if you're an experienced player.

Spoiler:

Comment

• Had a great day. Odd. Everything just felt so... right. For the first time in a long time, I had a really great day (even better than my 'good' days). I hope this goes on just... a little longer.

Comment

• The air date of the next Doctor Who special has been announced (November 15th) so I'm all happy about that, I've been waiting for this special for ages. Stupid gap year.

Comment

• My copy of Windows 7 came in.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Thank you for winning, Microsoft. It's about time with this one.

Comment

• I'm happy today, I finally got my 360. Bought Left 4 Dead with it, but I'm looking forward to getting Forza 3 now.

Comment

• Halloween party was awesome last night, met a really nice girl actually.

Comment

• I saw Spring Awakening on Friday and it was amazing. Such a beautiful story.

Comment

• Out of the blue, my sister is taking me to see Bruce Springsteen tonight! So, that means I'll be going to TWO awesome shows this week (seeing Matthew Sweet & Susanna Hoffs on Thursday)!

Comment

• Had a great day. Don't know why, just did.

Comment

• Im never happy but I just bought this from TheSelfishGene http://www.the-horror.com/forums/alb...8&pictureid=83
                          So now I can smoke in style.Pity,that im gonna open it,but the lighter does say what it wants.

Comment

• They did it.

Comment

• Yup I was watching it as well. I was rooting for the Phillies myself because the Cardinals weren't in it. Ah well, it went to the better team. I can't wait for CR29 to post here shortly hehe.

Comment

• I'm going to enjoy this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X