No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm finally starting to make real friends who care for me and it feels good to finally have friendships that aren't one sided.

Oh and I'm finally starting to understand my biology class in nursing school. Thought that would never happen, but something clicked and now I understand everything.

Comment

• Fuckin' seconded, CR29. I can't wait to see them in the playoffs. Actually I'm quite worried too. Chamberlain? Burnett lately? Mitre?

The thing against that is their current performance, which is great. All 3 games of this series were close scores. Great pitching all around.

Comment

• I went shooting, blew up a watermelon, I'm one week away from picking up my first handgun (a TT-33), it was my birthday like 3 days ago, had dinner with the cutest girl on earth, going home in a week, school just got easy, and I just found out about RE5 alt.

Life's Frk'in awesome!
        Last edited by Beef_jerky_yo; 09-27-2009, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
          Fuckin' seconded, CR29. I can't wait to see them in the playoffs. Actually I'm quite worried too. Chamberlain? Burnett lately? Mitre?
          Joba's last start was encouraging, and I'm going to his next start on Wednesday against the Royals. It'll definitely be interesting to see how he performs when he knows EVERYONE is watching him.

Burnett seems to have been ironing his issues out also. We need Burnett more than we need Joba, I think, because when Burnett is on he's nearly unhittable. If Joba fails as a starter, he could move to the pen and be the lights-out guy from 2007. Mitre won't be starting in the playoffs, and I wonder if he'll even make the roster. Gaudin is gonna be the long-reliever/emergency starter type.

Comment

• I'm really enjoying having Gareth living with me, it's really nice to come home from work and him being there. It's nice to be able to do stuff off the pc for a change. Also, we're both going to Darkmoon's house on Saturday for a bit of Call of Cthulhu.

Comment

• I'm happy because today was my 23rd birthday and it ended up being a pretty good day. I ate some sushi, got a new shelf for my RE collection and my girlfriend bought me the remaining seasons of Cowboy bebop I needed plus the movie. My birthday cake which she also bought was pretty sweet.

Spoiler:
              Last edited by REmaster; 09-30-2009, 08:51 PM.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• ...wait, she calls your Remaster? On the cake? The power of deed pole scares me.

But merry spawning day all the same.

Comment

• NIN.com got a update and HOLE-E-FUCKING-SHIT

High-def videos of Nine Inch Nails performing live in 2009.

that is awesome,I wish I could have went. By all the footage they have im waiting on a DVD for the Wave Goodbye tour AND a reissue of the 10 anniversary for Halo_:14 The Fragile (which is my favorite CD)
                  Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 10-02-2009, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Im finally taking my drivingn theory test tomorrow i cant wait hopefully i will pass and then i can book my practical exam soon afer how i long for the freedom of being able to drive around on my own haha

Comment

• Although my parents are having a very rough time with their marriage (they even mention divorce... a LOT), at least I have my oldest sister to talk to. She brings light into my day.

But then again, my other older sister hasn't heard about the divorce yet. Shit.

Comment

• Yanks won Game 1 of the ALDS against the Twinkies, and I was thurr.

Hellz yeahhh, and I'm pretty schwasted right now.

Now, let me go post int he "I'm Angry" thread about how I drained my wallet by drinking $9 beers all night.

Comment

• I just had an AWESOME weekend in San Fransisco. >< <3 A mother-daughter shopping/sightseeing weekend.

Edit:
                          Ohh, ohhhh, plus my favorite band released a new music video. Which was awesome.
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          Last edited by Inferno04; 10-12-2009, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• YES! My canker sore is GONE!!!

And... I had a great day in general. Ah...

But then again... here comes school... .

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                              I'm happy because today was my 23rd birthday and it ended up being a pretty good day. I ate some sushi, got a new shelf for my RE collection and my girlfriend bought me the remaining seasons of Cowboy bebop I needed plus the movie. My birthday cake which she also bought was pretty sweet.

Spoiler:
                              Wow dude you're one lucky guy to have a girlfriend that actually accepts your interest in Resident Evil, let alone bakes you a cake with the Umbrella logo right on top. I'm sure any girl that I date, has she found out that I like Resident Evil, would call me a huge dork.

Comment

• That's why you've gotta find yourself a dork, VirusPunk!

Comment

Working...
                                X