I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
    Endless luck sent your way. Been applying everywhere for months, and I get nada. So disheartening. But interviews will leave you hopeful. So, again, good luck!
    Thanks very much.
    Hopefully next week I'm posting in the 'I'm happy' thread, and not the 'I'm angry' thread.

sigpic

Comment

• Three interview for all schools for IT technicians positions here. The problem it's all on one day so I am going to be busy running around here from the morning to the afternoon! A good start of the year.

Comment

• I'm happy because that asshat of a roommate I talked about in the "I'm Angry" thread awhile back hasn't been here all week since I got back from break. I'm thinking he left Uni and forget to tell anyone.

Now I've got a pad all to myself.
        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• I'm happy because my father is going back to school to finally get his degree [in... something]!

He never finished college, as he went off to join the Navy. So, like 30 years later, he's going back! Some government program that'll pay for his classes at some adult school. He told me most people there were either active Navy people or retired Navy people (he's a retired chief). I'm so happy for him!

Comment

• I'm happy because I just watched Milla's concert.

On top of that, beforehand on Twitter, Konami was having this retweet contest where if you were the 10th, 20th, 30th, 75th, or 100th retweeter, you'd win Frogger on the iPhone/iPod Touch.

Literally minutes before Milla's concert started I retweeted for the heck of it... and I was number 100! Frogger's actually a lot of fun on the iPod Touch. So yeah, free concert and free game! Plus, no school this Monday for MLK Day! Whoo! Awesome start to the extra-long weekend!

Comment

• Started to write a lullaby on piano. Don't know what notes they really are (I really should learn how to read 'em), but it sounds... decent, for something I've first made. OMG, I think I'm making my first song!

edit: I also learned part of the intro of Fiona Apple's "Waltz (Better Than Fine)"! But, boy, is that shit hard.
              Last edited by Ray; 01-16-2010, 01:17 AM.

Comment

• Just pre-ordered Dragon Age Awakening from gamestop. Pretty damn happy now, though I only have $3 in change to my name Oh well.

Comment

• Holy crap Frou Frou songs live! Videos (or recordings) of them performing (before they split) is, like, rare. Absolutely-fucking-rare. I'm Happy!

Comment

• I'm happy because I feel good today. Just a great day to be alive.

Comment

• Yes! I could bake tomorrow! YESSSSSSS!!!

edit: Scratch that. Science Fair Project (which is mandatory, FUCKING ADVANCED CLASSES) pulled me back from baking. There goes my optimism for the next month.
                      Last edited by Ray; 01-20-2010, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• Okay, out of my depression (for now)!

Comment

• I'm happy for the weekend and to be out of Pre-Calculus!

Comment

• Got my license a few weeks ago. Pretty happy about that. Also I'm moving in April to a much better place. This summer I'm going to begin working in the ER as a NA after I've completed NA1 and 2. I'll be making 40k a year which isn't bad at all. I'm very excited about starting a new life.

Comment

• I'm happy for you.

Comment

• Finally got my first Let's Play started, and the first two parts edited and ready to go >< We weren't aiming for funny, we were kinda just talking while playing the game, my friend and I. I'm oddly proud of myself for it. xD
                                Last edited by Inferno04; 01-29-2010, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X