No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm happy because I'm looking foward to computer class tomorrow at LaTrobe Lifeskills.

Comment

• Got to hang out with my math teacher all day, so I'm pretty happy about that.

Comment

• I'm going to work to Acapulco for the weekend... Yes, I love my work.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• What else is there to be happy for me currently except thursday I only work 4hrs. while the rest is paid and I get home in time for the desperate escape DLC and friday off the whole day and paid. My ass is gonna get busy with the DLC.........well it depends on how long it is haha.

Comment

• I'm happy for yet another mammoth One Piece chapter. Oda's really pulling out all the stops this year!

Comment

• I'm happy for the weekend. No more Pre cal until Monday. I also get to take off Tuesday, because seniors aren't allowed to come to school because juniors are taking the ACT. xD

Comment

• I'm happy because TNAWrestling.com has released five more shots of Christy Hemme's 30th Photoshoot. She just looks stunning!!!

Comment

• I found a fully working, complete DSLite for only $20 at a flea market/yard sale thing.

Comment

• Im happy because my friends 18th was brilliant and because i have chocolate cake to look forward too as desert yum!!!!

Comment

• I'm happy because Glee is so fucking awesome!

Comment

• I'm happy because Spring break is next week and we get out Thrusday (we have friday off) and I get to hang out with my math teacher all day tomorrow and Tuesday.

Comment

• ^ I wish I had a hot teacher to hang out with. Right on.

I'm happy because I didn't die in my sleep. I've felt horrible for weeks and I keep waking up drenched in sweet. Good thing I don't have health insurance. Must be the flu, gotta stay hydrated. Also, thinking of this does not help:

Spoiler:

Losing alot of weight though, that's good.
                          Last edited by REmaster; 03-08-2010, 02:35 AM.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                            I found a fully working, complete DSLite for only $20 at a flea market/yard sale thing.
                            Do you have fleas? xD

I'm happy because I don't have to go to school tomorrow.

Comment

• Got my Nexus One and I'm fucking loving it. Also got Heavy Rain last night and Just started it today and I'm loving it.

So far its been a pretty good day.

I love Pandora Radio.

Comment

• I'm happy because, even though the field trip for my school to Knott's Berry Farm itself wasn't so great (I mentally broke down, lost my phone), the bus ride back was just so damn awesome. So awesome it barely, just barely, redeems the horribleness of the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X