I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    Sebastian Approves +10 (you'll get this reference when I post a pic of me in the post a picture of yourself thread).

Dead Aim is probably my favorite RE besides RE2. Something about it has a certain charm for it that just makes it so great.
    Fongling. <3

I'm happy...my grades are all in and they were lovely. Two B's and two A's. Don't know how I got away with a B in one of those classes...I skipped more than I should have but hey...no complaints. And I have just enough money from a loan to cover a summer class.

Also this... http://www.slashfood.com/2010/05/14/...n-make-dinner/

this...makes me laugh.
    Last edited by Bertha; 05-17-2010, 02:41 PM.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
      I want this. I dont know why. I just do.

Comment

• I'm happy because Happy-fucking-International Day Against Homophobia!

Comment

• I finally got my new laptop, so I'm back at it again!

Asus G73, pretty amazing for the price. I finally have a gaming laptop! Woo!

Comment

• Oh, children...it's the small things in life that really make me happy.

Hey, Hayley Williams, love of my life: Ninja Turtles or Power Rangers?

Comment

• I'm happy as hell. Why? I'll show you why

Spoiler:

Comment

• Congratulations Nemesis, that is a sweet bass!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Double post! Oh NOES!

Anyway, I'm really happy because I bought this little bad boy:

Spoiler:

A Behringer GTX-60 Guitar Combo... Great value for your bucks, let me tell you, it has a sweet overdrive fueled by a nice tube processor, which gives a pretty sweet tone and harmonics... Time to try it tonight!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                    Double post! Oh NOES!

Anyway, I'm really happy because I bought this little bad boy:

Spoiler:

A Behringer GTX-60 Guitar Combo... Great value for your bucks, let me tell you, it has a sweet overdrive fueled by a nice tube processor, which gives a pretty sweet tone and harmonics... Time to try it tonight!
                    Nice. I'm in a good mood now. I took back the Axiom and traded it in for a Korg R3 even though I had to pay an extra $200 I'm ok with it because it actually fucking works.

Comment

• I recently hit the twenty thousand word mark on my story. When it reaches just over twice that, it's novel length.

Comment

• YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!11

Comment

• Happy because Lakers advance to the finals against boston. What else will make me happy is a another 3peat for lakers haha. Make this 2nd win in a row if they win.

Comment

• What to do when you have an infected head and feel like you've been dragged through a hedge backwards?

Go to town on a sunny afternoon, have two big pitchers of sangria, and two hours later, after exhausting the energy reserves you've been gathering for the past 3 days, come home and slob out in bed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                              What to do when you have an infected head and feel like you've been dragged through a hedge backwards?

Go to town on a sunny afternoon, have two big pitchers of sangria, and two hours later, after exhausting the energy reserves you've been gathering for the past 3 days, come home and slob out in bed!
                              Glad you're feeling better. I plan on doing something similar today to ease my nerves, only the sangria might turn into a margarita. Who knows. XD
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                                Glad you're feeling better. I plan on doing something similar today to ease my nerves, only the sangria might turn into a margarita. Who knows. XD
                                Thanks . How come you're nervous? There's a really nice bar where I live called Canas y Tapas, and they have sangrias with really nice appetisers. Squid on a stick is a bit TOO much, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X