No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm happy because a television show my Mother and a few of my other relatives (aunts and cousins) also liked, that had been previously cancelled on my Mother's birthday is now coming back for a third season because we got over 1500 signatures, letters and the like and overall - petitioned the absolute shit out of, is coming back with all of the cast and crew.

It was cancelled on October 14 this year (for no actual reason, and was replaced with shitty repeats of other crap - it's won numerous awards and is pretty bloody popular) and was officially given the brought back with planning, green-lit for the third season.

Now we can finally find out what happened to Henry Mallet. I do hope Matt King does do some more songs (that they you know, actually release since it took so much asking to get them to even release two goddamn tracks)...

And seeing as I have the DVD for Season 1... seems like music video time. >_>;

Oh, and adding to Spirited's popularity - it'll be heading to the US sometime. I haven't heard if it'll be the actual ones made in Australia, or if they're remaking them. If they are remaking them, then I know that Matt King will be re-recording and resuming his role of Henry Mallet regardless (according to what my Mother asked him via Twitter, he seemed unsure of what was the final decision for the American version).

[Edit] Also, for the YouTube video - yes, I know the uploader fucked up the song title. It's actually "Wandsworth USA".
    Last edited by Enetirnel; 12-13-2011, 04:58 AM.
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I'm so glad it worked out.

As long as I'm here I have to say I had a wonderful talk with my partner tonight. She's been keeping me together during this tough time, and I couldn't be more happy to have her in my life. Enetirnel is an amazing woman in more ways than one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
        I'm so glad it worked out.

As long as I'm here I have to say I had a wonderful talk with my partner tonight. She's been keeping me together during this tough time, and I couldn't be more happy to have her in my life. Enetirnel is an amazing woman in more ways than one.
        Aww.... ^^

I can only do what I can though dear. I wish I could do some more to help out as I don't feel like I'm doing enough. But I'm glad we were able to at the very least have a chat tonight.

Though, that said - please log off THIA and try to get some rest... otherwise you'll be overtired and won't be able to fall asleep later.
        Last edited by Enetirnel; 12-13-2011, 05:15 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Christ, that was syrupy.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            Christ, that was syrupy.

Could have been worse you know, Spencer.
            sigpic

Comment

• I'm glad that I'm done with my finals.

1. Now, I get to enjoy my christmas break playing the back-catalog of games I've been holding out for months...Starting out with Dead Space 2 + DLC and many others.

2. Consume alcohol until my system rejects it.

3. Bowl every friday at this bowling alley near where one of my best friends moved to, about 40 min away where I live...$10 bowling all night, what an Amazing deal and totally worth the trip!

4. Generally enjoy the break while I still can with friends and family.
              Last edited by Kaneco; 12-14-2011, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• Just told boyfriend "the pathetically girly happy noise I feel like making around you is the one usually reserved for when a new Resident Evil game comes out."

You all know that's heavy. XD

Comment

• Had a great time today at my work's holiday dinner.

I gotta admit that I love my job and the fact that most of my co-workers are pretty cool and talented people.

Plus I got a PS3 game on Secret Santa. Win-Win.

This makes me feel so good after being banned on XBL for using a point filled account that a friend gave me without he knowing it was stolen and me being so stupid of not noticing... Stupid chinese hackers and stupid me for being cheap. Oh well.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                    Had a great time today at my work's holiday dinner.
                    I really wish I worked somewhere that had some kind of holiday party type thing. Where I work it is literally me and one other person, which isn't necessarily a bad thing because I enjoy the quiet in between customers. Our corporate center on the west coast has holiday parties, but we are the only two on the east coast, so yeah, it makes things a bit difficult. They were nice about it though; rather then just saying "Oh, too bad, you're too far away," they did give us each a $50 gift card to Olive Garden. That's like four trips for free if I get the unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks. I'm content.

I've finally reached some middle ground with a friend that I have been struggling with for a while now. For months I have been wondering what was going on, so I decided to send a present with a letter. Apparently the letter hit some key issues, and we are in the process of figuring things out. I am very optimistic that things are going to work out. I don't make friends easily, and it does bother me when I can't keep a hold of the ones I want to keep. I have a fair amount of friends, but they're mostly those kind that you're not too concerned if they leave your life. You like them, but you're not best friends...So yeah, obviously this is a "best friend" type, and I hope we sort through the crap. I really want him to just move back to the city, and by the sounds of it this may be feasible within a year. Today has just been good overall.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I'm happy because i passed!!! IM A SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOLLLL!! I CANT F***** BELIEVE IT! I had to take extra tests so i could pass and it was really freackin close of repeating the year, i almost had a heart attak this morning!!
                      Happy holydays to you guys!! X3

Comment

• Set to take Psych, Sociology and World Religion Studies next year. I finally got tired of avoiding higher education and thought "frag it, I want a qualification." I'm also chasing bourbon with champagne... Don't ask.

Comment

• Sounds like you need to post in the 'You Are Cordially Invited' topic!
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Believe me, the Not-Christmas I enjoy each year trumps the actual one... In 2010 I was enjoying gin. Happy Bogart Birthday.

Comment

• I passed in all classes this semester, thank fucking god.

Comment

• I went to the Galapagos islands.
                                #1 on my bucket-list crossed off at 25 years old.

But feeling a bit sad; because it was something I've looked forward to for so long and now I'm a bit empty. And the people I toured with were awesome and I'll miss them. And it's still a full three weeks until I see my girlfriend

I leave Ecuador tomorrow night (which makes me happy. I've been here too long). This time next week I'll be partying with Weezer on the Weezer cruise, which I'm really psyching myself up for
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X