No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat the Last of Us for a fourth time. So I am maxed on on Survivor + now ;)

Fun game.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• New Day of the Dead remake (a real one this time!):
      Christa Campbell and Latie Grobman, two of the forces behind this year’s TEXAS CHAINSAW 3D, are now behind a remake...

Easily one of my favorite movies, I'm happy rather than angry because they said they will keep to the Romero vision. Though I don't expect much.. it's probably better than no remake at all!

Comment

• Made it to 33, had a good day at work and my folks might get their house sold sooner than expected. Can't wait for them to get out of Oregon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
          Made it to 33, had a good day at work and my folks might get their house sold sooner than expected. Can't wait for them to get out of Oregon.
          Happy Birthday

A week ago I made an offer on an apartment. It's been accepted and finance is going through now. So it looks like it's all happening and I'll have my own place to live and I'll be poor for years and years to come...
          sigpic

Comment

• After a week of trying and giving up pure luck shone through and while I was in the crowd at the red carpet international premiere for the latest Edgar Wright/Simon Pegg film The World's End a random guy I met in the crowd gave me his spare ticket to go into the screening. I was blown away. Totally surreal.

On top of that I also talked to Simon Pegg (and got a photo with him where I look like a utter tard) and Peter Jackson.

Film was great. A pub crawl the likes of which you've never seen.

Comment

• ...You lucky son of a bitch...I am so jealous

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                New Day of the Dead remake (a real one this time!):
                Christa Campbell and Latie Grobman, two of the forces behind this year’s TEXAS CHAINSAW 3D, are now behind a remake...

Easily one of my favorite movies, I'm happy rather than angry because they said they will keep to the Romero vision. Though I don't expect much.. it's probably better than no remake at all!
                Not quoting myself to be cool but I checked out this "Texas Chainsaw 3D" this team produced and holy crap, if it's not the worst movie I've seen for a long, long time. A total mess of a movie with ridiculous characters and morally retarded plotlines.. God help this remake..

Comment

• Today I learned I was admitted in a professional master's degree after an awful three years break away from university. I have finally the chance to specialize professionally in International projects engineering. It's going to be hard to return to studies, but no as hard as when I was struggling to find even second class jobs (a degree in English literature isn't very appaeling to recruiters...).

I was very fortunate that one of my friend tipped me off on this formation. I'm very grateful for her help

Comment

• I've recently started working 1st shift for the first time in several years. It feels great to have a life again. I get to actually spend time with my wife like we did on our honeymoon. It will be our anniversary soon.

I also may be offered my old job back with more hours, more PTO, and a great raise.
                    sigpic
                    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I just booked a 3 week holiday in Japan. Hoping to get a lot of Biohazard stuff
                      I'll be there over easter. I can't wait!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                        I just booked a 3 week holiday in Japan. Hoping to get a lot of Biohazard stuff
                        I'll be there over easter. I can't wait!
                        Neat, I bet you've missed. And this time it will be an all pleasure trip.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Not necessarily. At one point I'll probably have to meet my girlfriends parents. I don't mind but she's making it sound scary
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                            Not necessarily. At one point I'll probably have to meet my girlfriends parents. I don't mind but she's making it sound scary
                            I know what you mean.

Hopefully you'll score some good stuff while you're there though, just keep thinking of that lol.
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I'm happy because I got out of the cell I was in the other day. I have been arrested before, but both times I've been held, I never got charged. I was detained for sending rather rude messages to my staff, over all this poop here.

Comment

• I'm happy. Its just a nice sunny day is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X