No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This made me (and lots of other ppl) very happy today.

It's quite a change from the usual "I lost hope in humanity" stuff we see every day in the news. This one actually makes me feel better about the world.

Plus it being related to videogames is a big plus... take that Jack Thompson's of the world! Games are good for kids.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

• Chelsea to win 1-0 with Drogba scoring at 110-1? I'll have some of that please. £550 is not a bad return for a fiver after all...
      "I've got 100 cows."
      "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Went with a bunch of friends to a nearby river today. VERY fun, sunny enough to enjoy it too. Hung out with everyone after, even scored a free rug out of the deal!

Comment

• I'm very happy! Officially engaged to Emma - "Alexia Ashford"!
          sigpic

Comment

• Congratulations I think are in order. Best wishes for the future.

Comment

• Congrats you guys. Now where's my invite?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                I'm very happy! Officially engaged to Emma - "Alexia Ashford"!
                This was unexpected, congrats.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Congrats guys!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Hey, thanks all. We're going to be having a ceremony in the US at first as I'm looking to move over here with him. I'll have something in the UK at a later date though so my family can attend.

We've been close for a number of years now and grown especially more so over the past year. He's been living with me for 3 months and I'm currently at his place in the US, and we love each other a lot and want to start a life together. I'm more like the man of the relationship, so I asked his mom for permission and discussed where would be best to do it. I got on one knee the next day and proposed at his dad's grave so both his parents could be there. He was like O.O in shock because he wasn't expecting it, then jumped on me and said OF COURSE I WILL! and his mum took photos. We're having a great time and I really don't want to go back. Love him very much.

Comment

• Congratulations you guys.

Comment

• Oh my god!! Congratulations!!

Comment

• On January 1971, the Divorce Reform Act 1969 came into effect, allowing couples to divorce after a separation of two years (five if only one of them agrees). A divorce can also be granted on the grounds that the marriage has irretrievably broken down, and it is not essential for either partner to prove "fault". It is revealed on 19 January 1972 that the number of divorces in Britain during 1971 exceeded 100,000 for the first time.
                          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 12-04-2012, 12:16 PM.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Cute Spencer.

Possibly doing a Resident Evil Toon with DC Douglas(he actually approached me, which is a pleasant surprise) so just waiting to hear what he has in mind!
                            Last edited by Wrathborne; 12-04-2012, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                              I'm very happy! Officially engaged to Emma - "Alexia Ashford"!
                              Woah. Best of luck for both of you.

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post

Possibly doing a Resident Evil Toon with DC Douglas(he actually approached me, which is a pleasant surprise) so just waiting to hear what he has in mind!
                              Awesome. DC is such a nice guy and I definetly had a great laugh with your Bio-Hazardous parodies, can't wait to hear more about this partnership...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• RE toon? 0_0

Comment

Working...
                                X