No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then can you tell me what I can purchase at this hour, good sir?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      Can't buy alcohol after 11pm. =P
      Oh, dear God. What horrible, horrible place to do you work? I live in the Bible belt of the Southern United States and we can buy alcohol after 11:00 PM...You just can't buy liquor after 7:00 PM because the stores are closed (which I think is a state law that beyond a certain proof, it cannot be sold past a certain hour). How will the peasants get drunk and hassle people for money?!

Actually, that should be a rule: Peasant/Homeless people should not be allowed to buy alcohol after a certain time. It is extremely annoying having them follow you home asking for money to buy MORE alcohol. Yes, this has happened to me.
      sigpic

Comment

• A godforsaken place that us Brits know as "ASDA".

Comment

• Or Walmart, to you Yanks. Same pareny company, same principle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            Or Walmart, to you Yanks. Same pareny company, same principle.
            Oh, I really did not realize the darkness of Wal*Mart extended beyond the North American continent. It is such a hateful, and evil place that brave men do not enter (especially during the holiday season).

Even still, I believe the Wal*Mart I go to sells alcohol after 11:00 PM; however, if I go to a Wal*Mart in a different county, I can't buy any on Sunday. The laws between 10 mile distances are just stupid in my area.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
              Oh, dear God. What horrible, horrible place to do you work? I live in the Bible belt of the Southern United States and we can buy alcohol after 11:00 PM...You just can't buy liquor after 7:00 PM because the stores are closed (which I think is a state law that beyond a certain proof, it cannot be sold past a certain hour). How will the peasants get drunk and hassle people for money?!

Actually, that should be a rule: Peasant/Homeless people should not be allowed to buy alcohol after a certain time. It is extremely annoying having them follow you home asking for money to buy MORE alcohol. Yes, this has happened to me.
              I hope you sound like this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...8hQESrP0#t=13s

Like molasses sorta spillin' outta your mouth.
              See you in hell.

Comment

I hope you sound like this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...8hQESrP0#t=13s

Like molasses sorta spillin' outta your mouth.
                HAHA! I hate to disappoint you, but I sound nothing like the stereotypical southerner. I'm actually a bit weird with how I talk; I tend to mimic the person I'm talking to, but it is completely unintentional. At one of my old jobs, they could always tell if I was ringing up someone from the area or someone from the North because my accent apparently changed. I started noticing that I do, in fact, do this.

It would be interesting to see if I talked to one of you United Kingdom peoples, if I would go British.

I'm excited that I might be getting an Ashford portrait made; I've contacted an artist on DeviantArt that did an amazing Ashford portrait that I really want the chance to turn into an actual, physical wall picture. I just need her to upload it to the DeviantArt shop or allow me to take it to one of those custom wall art websites. I really wanted it in a framed canvas.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm excited that I might be getting an Ashford portrait made; I've contacted an artist on DeviantArt that did an amazing Ashford portrait that I really want the chance to turn into an actual, physical wall picture. I just need her to upload it to the DeviantArt shop or allow me to take it to one of those custom wall art websites. I really wanted it in a framed canvas.
                  That's awesome. What sort of portrait are you looking at getting? Something from in-game or original, and with which characters on it? Do you have a link to the art?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                    That's awesome. What sort of portrait are you looking at getting? Something from in-game or original, and with which characters on it? Do you have a link to the art?
                    Surprisingly it's an Alexander Ashford art. It is actually what I'm using for an avatar right now. I have never found as Ashford fan art of this calibur before, and am really impressed with this girl's works. She is extremely talented, and I'm hoping she'll consider doing Alexia at some point.

...It has been a few days and she still hasn't responded to me; I'm hoping she just hasn't been around and isn't just blowing me off. This could actually generate her some money if I am wanting to buy her art basically.

EDIT:
                    Couldn't get the direct linking to work for some reason. Meh.
                    Last edited by Xander Ashford; 12-09-2011, 12:10 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• What's her deviantart URL? I'd be interested if she does one of Alexia, especially if it's of her human form. We'll be getting a new house shortly and we are looking for some gaming portraits to put around. I was wondering where your avatar was from because I like it. Hopefully it wouldn't look like me though because I have had Alexia photos before and people not familiar with RE are like "Is that you?" Haha. Wouldn't want people thinking I'm vain having self-portraits in my house.

Comment

• Her link should be http://ballisticcow.deviantart.com

She has a lot of Transformers art and a few things that I think are original ideas. If you have a DeviantArt account, please do express interest in Alexia. Maybe the more she hears from the Ashford-obsessed, the more prone she will be to actually do them. You know, as creepy as it would be, I think I would buy portraits of every Ashford family member if she actually did them. *fantasizes* An entire room with Ashford portraits...Just like the game...

And yes! It would be weird if her Alexia resembled you as people probably would see you as vain.

I'll post pictures if I'm actually able to go through with this custom canvas art.
                        sigpic

Comment

Her link should be http://ballisticcow.deviantart.com

She has a lot of Transformers art and a few things that I think are original ideas. If you have a DeviantArt account, please do express interest in Alexia. Maybe the more she hears from the Ashford-obsessed, the more prone she will be to actually do them. You know, as creepy as it would be, I think I would buy portraits of every Ashford family member if she actually did them. *fantasizes* An entire room with Ashford portraits...Just like the game...

And yes! It would be weird if her Alexia resembled you as people probably would see you as vain.

I'll post pictures if I'm actually able to go through with this custom canvas art.
                          I think I might have an old deviantart account, might try and see if I can remember it and ask her if she's ever considered doing Alexia. I don't think that would be creepy, think that'd be great to be honest, I'd have to pop around sometime and we could have an Ashford night in haha. No big suspended Alexia doll though! I wouldn't mind a big, landscape Alexia portrait either in the living room or the bedroom. Just hopefully it would look a little different to me. I know I'd think someone was a bit of a dick if they had a big portrait of themselves in their house. XD

P.S Your signature! I remember that was one of the pictures you sent me when I first joined reHorror.
                          Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 12-09-2011, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Your avatar looks like Tony Stark, Xander.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

Your avatar looks like Tony Stark, Xander.
                              But he has the dark hairs, Spencer! I can see the resemblance though.

@Alexia
                              Yeah, I've gotten quite lazy these days. I don't really make too many signatures anymore; most of them are just edited colors and some quick cropping now. Plus I don't have Adobe anymore...I miss that program...So I'm just checking through my old Photobucket account and seeing what's on there.
                              sigpic

Comment

• They're good sigs. I've sent that deviantart woman a message asking if she'd do Alexia.

Comment

Working...
                                X