Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkmoon
    replied
    Good luck on the job thing. Just make sure you don't say, 'May the best man win' to the lady you're competing with. If she's anything like the women I know, your new lady friend will have to go and bid for your balls back.

Leave a comment:

• TheSelfishGene
    replied
    So I've got another job interview on Thursday (didn't get that job last year after all...).
    I know at least one girl in my department also has an interview for the position.
    Too bad that I'm the best man for the job ;)

I've also got a girlfriend now. She's Japanese

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    Nice! I just about have enough for a plane ticket, haha.
    Haha thanks, took me 8months of saving for the trip. I take it you're also planning one?

Leave a comment:

• News Bot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lin View Post
    Awright! Saved up more than enough money for a vacation trip to japan on march haha
    Nice! I just about have enough for a plane ticket, haha.

Leave a comment:

• Bianca
    replied
    Originally posted by Lin View Post
    Awright! Saved up more than enough money for a vacation trip to japan on march haha
    Ahh, lucky! You're going to have a blast.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Last edited by Guest; 02-04-2013, 10:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Inferno04
    replied
    In town, just away from the folks. Love 'em, but it's time to live away from them. I'm also crossing my fingers that someone drops out of the phlebotomy program so I can get in, I at least made the waiting list.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Spencer
    replied
    Nice! Where you moving to?

Leave a comment:

• Inferno04
    replied
    There's a 80% chance that I'll be moving soon...so excited. The roomies are nice, the apartment is cute, and my room is cute too. I'll actually have a window that opens. =D

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    So happy the heavy 3 months of busy work is done. Just picked up RE6 and I can finally play it but I'm slightly sad cuz I need help with Ada campaign at ps3

Leave a comment:

• Wrathborne
    replied
    I finished "12 days of Evil"..My partner is crime is mixing in the SFX and music and stuff.

It took about 17 days to pull this toon off(4min:30 seconds I think)...I look forward to seeing the finished product after I get a good 12 hrs of sleep...You'd think staying up 16 + hrs straight would get easier as you get older, but no...Either way, got an "animators High" right now.

I'll post the toon as soon as I get it from DC!
    Last edited by Wrathborne; 12-22-2012, 04:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Wrathborne
    replied
    Good luck man!

Leave a comment:

• TheSelfishGene
    replied
    Looks like I got the job!

Click image for larger version

Name:	6wwu.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	402105
    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 02-20-2013, 05:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheSelfishGene
    replied
    I've got a job interview tomorrow morning. I REALLY hope i get the job. My current work environment is so toxic

Leave a comment:

• Pikminister
    replied
    Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
    Well...wouldn't say I'm lucky...

I'm great at creating, always have been. But theres a price to be paid for this talent, and thats that I'm 'crazy'. Like a lot of folks in the world, I have a mental illness. It hits me socially as well as psychologically.

You know how its said that the line between genius and insanity is thin? There's a lot of truth to that. Lots of incredibly creative people are hit by this and for whatever reason the price you pay to be as creative as you are, can be a high one.

Ultimately my creativity isn't my passion, so much as its my sanity. If I cant create, I really just am nothing.Its a sad realization, as well as experience, but its the price I pay.
    Well even God went a little crazy too:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X