Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inferno04
    replied
    Went with a bunch of friends to a nearby river today. VERY fun, sunny enough to enjoy it too. Hung out with everyone after, even scored a free rug out of the deal!

Leave a comment:

• TheBatMan
    replied
    Chelsea to win 1-0 with Drogba scoring at 110-1? I'll have some of that please. £550 is not a bad return for a fiver after all...

Leave a comment:

• Pikminister
    replied
    This made me (and lots of other ppl) very happy today.

It's quite a change from the usual "I lost hope in humanity" stuff we see every day in the news. This one actually makes me feel better about the world.

Plus it being related to videogames is a big plus... take that Jack Thompson's of the world! Games are good for kids.

Leave a comment:

• valentinesdead?
    replied
    Seems like no one's been to happy in a while on these boards(must be the ME3 ending, haha).

Anyways, I just thought I share a bit of a video doc I made over the weekend that tries to make the case using clips and direct comparisions that dragonball z kai's dub is vastly superior to the original Funimation one. . .yet it is trashed by said original funimation dub fans. It's roughly 26 mins, but that doesn't seem to be stopping people from watching it. Already got a crap load of comments after uploading it last night.

Anyways, click here to watch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlrYS...ature=youtu.be Hope you enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Kaneco
    replied
    Pretty happy! Went out with my brother, cousins, and some friends on my brother's bachelor night.

Got home at 6am and had to get up at 8:30am to go to class, but I said "Fuck IT!" then went back to sleep. hahaha!

For those who don't know, my brother is getting married tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Enetirnel
    replied
    Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
    Wow! I know I'm late, but my best wishes for you two!
    I wouldn't say you're late at all and thank you!

I would have responded earlier but I've been trying to load the page up for like three hours POS connection...

Leave a comment:

• Enetirnel
    replied
    Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
    I wouldn't say you're late at all and thank you!

I would have responded earlier but I've been trying to load the page up for like three hours POS connection...

Leave a comment:

• Beanovsky Durst
    replied
    Originally posted by Smiley View Post
    Well after ten minutes of begging she finally said yes.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]6083[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• Enetirnel
    replied
    Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
    No, it was her keyboard jamming.(Well, L4D's response to it) She was able to go pretty far into versus with us though. =)

As for me, running on two hours of sleep and still going. Like a boss. (I woke up thinking I had turned my alarm off and was running late, ran int othe shower and when I got out, it was 4am...I didn't need ot wake up until 6. Apparently I dreamed I had woken up and turned off my alarm? XD It was kind of hilarious.)
    Well, bit of both. Was having some bad rubber banding and lag on top of the keyboard and mouse not wanting to place nice and either making me skate OR minimizing the game on me for no actual reason, or the mouse was making the keyboard jam up leading to constant error beeps.

Thing is, the drivers for everything are the exact same so there shouldn't be any issues. Every other game works fine, but L4D, L4D2 more or less.

Ah, I kind of had the same thing. Don't know if it was 3 a.m. or 4 a.m. when I woke up, but I had to be up at 5:30 a.m. anyway to get ready for work.

Leave a comment:

• Inferno04
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    Oh shit, I remember now. Back when you joined our game, you were reporting problems with L4D. Can't recall exactly what was going on, I assumed it was a connection problem since I'm sure you were talking about lag issues.
    No, it was her keyboard jamming.(Well, L4D's response to it) She was able to go pretty far into versus with us though. =)

As for me, running on two hours of sleep and still going. Like a boss. (I woke up thinking I had turned my alarm off and was running late, ran int othe shower and when I got out, it was 4am...I didn't need ot wake up until 6. Apparently I dreamed I had woken up and turned off my alarm? XD It was kind of hilarious.)
    Last edited by Inferno04; 02-18-2012, 05:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Spencer
    replied
    Oh shit, I remember now. Back when you joined our game, you were reporting problems with L4D. Can't recall exactly what was going on, I assumed it was a connection problem since I'm sure you were talking about lag issues.

Leave a comment:

• Enetirnel
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    See, I have the opposite problem. I can run Valve games fine, e.g. Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, etc. But Mass Effect? Nope!
    Well, the thing is the VALVe games now don't want to work properly with my touchpad + keys. Well, L4D at least. Portal and Gmod and stuff like that still seem to work. L4D... Well, you saw the whole skating and shit.

But doing the exact same thing in Mass Effect or any of the other games I have, they all work perfectly fine.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Spencer
    replied
    See, I have the opposite problem. I can run Valve games fine, e.g. Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, etc. But Mass Effect? Nope!

Leave a comment:

• Enetirnel
    replied
    Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
    Woah ! Congrats Guys ! "Sorry if it Came late"
    Thank you! No worries about being late or anything to say it!
    Originally posted by alexdz View Post
    I know that feel, imagine going from not being able to play Call of Duty 2 without the game getting laggy to playing Dead Space and Fallout 3 on the highest settings. Feels good man.
    Feels bad man.

My laptop ran perfectly before the hard-drive had a bad crash, came back and now it refuses to play the L4D games smoothly treats my touchpad and keys like the spawn of hell and always minimizes the game on me.

Haven't had an issue with Mass Effect (thank GOD) or anything else, just the VALVe games it seems to hate now.

Leave a comment:

• alexdz
    replied
    Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
    My computers have never been...top of the line, and I don't mind. As long as I can run games. Well once I bought Mass Effect 2, it got to a point where the lag was os bad, it was unplayable. So I upgraded.

MONEY WELL SPENT. I just wanted my games to run better, and they're not only smooth as butter, but beautiful now too. I'm so excited and happy this turned out well. =)
    I know that feel, imagine going from not being able to play Call of Duty 2 without the game getting laggy to playing Dead Space and Fallout 3 on the highest settings. Feels good man.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X