Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soon CHRIStMAS !!!

Comment

I have no idea how I'm gonna afford the chrissy shopping... looks like I'll have to use all of next week's pay...

Comment

Today we will be presenting our Pac-Man game (programmed in C++) that we have been working on the last 5 weeks in the university.

After that it's vacation for me
        Freedom of Information.

Comment

It looks like I'll be going back to university next year .

A massive weight off my shoulders, after having possibly the worst past 2 weeks ever.
          sigpic

Comment

Exams are finally over!

Granted that my last exam was on the *last possible day* on the *last possible time slot*...

Comment

Payday tomorrow

Comment

yesterday I recieved a bunch of 360 games!!! my brother got: Assassin's Creed and Army of Two; I got Dead Space (loving it!) and Gears of War 2... I mean... 2 Gears of War... yes, the guy who brought me the games made a mistake and bought the first one (wich I already had). I'm not angry with him or nothing like that, he brought us the games because he's a nice guy, he didn't HAVE to do so, we just asked him if he wanted/could. The thing is, now I have to gears of war, the one I already had (wich I'll sell for 65 dolars, hehehe, it's a good price for that game here in URuguay) and the new one with extra maps and something else, so I'm happy with it.

Comment

Gone through the entirety of Christmas eve without next door blazing their music like last year's incident, they had a party and played the music so loud the walls felt like they were shaking, about 100 people were next door chucking booze bottles over our garden wall, hurling abuse etc, police and the council did bugger all about it but we gave them an advanced warning this year any antics like that would result in us playing our £1000 subwoofer/sound system which we had placed against their wall *which DOES calls the earth the shake*

Who ever said threats don't work? :p.

Comment

that the new HDTV i bought for my room support 1080p .

Comment

• A+, A, A- and B+
                      (Wish my sociology grade was higher, but it's a full-year course so as long as I get a good mark on the next two tests...)

I got my Xmas present early, but my sister came back from her trip to Las Vegas and got me a nice T-shirt, so I'm happy about that.

Comment

• My television is finally 100% paid off, and before the interest kicked in. Yay!

Comment

• i got my grades too, 4 A- 's
                          finally recovering from the flu so i'm happy about that too

Comment

• I got a lot of really great gifts for Christmas and I was totally not expecting any of them!

Comment

• Just passed my Driving Theory exam, just have to book some lessons and do the practical.

Comment

• i discovered about 20 really cool gold coins in my attic !

Comment

Working...
                                X