X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats awesome, theres nothing better than seeing your favorite band live

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      I got my PS3, RE5 and my partner back all in one day. I haven't been this happy in a while.

was your partner also trapped and brain washed by an evil dude ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Perry Barclay View Post
        I'm off to Portsmouth tomorrow to see the Wedding Present in Southsea on Monday night. Having a deserved holiday before I start on a new novel.
        Portsmouth is beautiful. Make sure to visit the H.M.S. Warrior.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-J View Post
          was your partner also trapped and brain washed by an evil dude ?
          I wouldn't have needed brainwashing. But no...I was at work.

And I'm happy...yesterday was a great day and despite having a damn head cold today, I thnk all will be well. Wednesdays at work aren't usually bad, and the weather seems a bit nice today. I'm also planning a trip soon...hopefully things with that wont fall through.
          Last edited by Bertha; 04-08-2009, 11:32 AM.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
            I wouldn't have needed brainwashing.
            Lawl, I know. You've been getting concentrated dosages of P30 for many years now.

Comment

• my dad has 2 more months of keymo therapy left.

and i got me a date tommarow

im pretty damn happy

Comment

• Weekend's finally ending and I'm going back to school tomorrow. I can't believe I'm saying it, but I'm actually glad to be going back to school because the classrooms are air conditioned. God damn this summer heat.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• id rather be cold than hot.

nothing says gross like being sweaty

Comment

• Well, I can't do much about the heat since I live in the middle of the equator. Gawd, I want an air conditioner in my room so much, but my mom will kill me if she sees the electricity bill.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• I'm happy that Microsoft are taking the massive amounts of E74 errors seriously and not charging $100 bucks to fix it for consoles that are out of warranty.

That means that I'll be getting my original console fixed for free

Comment

• i had a awesome date last night with this new chick i met.

and hell she even likes RE5 lol.

Comment

• Right on man, that sounds awesome. um......oh, I might be getting paid to write game reviews...*if* the magazine people call me back lol. I've alreayd wrote like a huge review of RE5, so I got Dead Space planned next. I'm trying not to spend more money on games than I'm getting for reviewing them so I'm starting with games I own/ed first lol.
                          Last edited by REmaster; 04-20-2009, 03:19 PM.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I'm happy 'cause a good friend of mine is giving me an Xbox 360 20 gb HDD for freez

yeeeeeeeeeah !

Comment

• damn. thats a hell of a cool friend.

Comment

• I'm happy that I'm leaving the military in a few months.

Comment

Working...
                                X