I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Yeah...when the cats away the mice will play. Of course when the cat gets back and finds all the mice wasted from wine and cheese it then laughs, mockingly, and kills them one by one in amusing ways. Some cats go away just for such an event when they return.

If you'll excuse me I need to start constructing man sized mouse traps with PS3's in the middle.
    If there was a rep button, you'd be getting loads of rep from me, so I'll just say, you have alot of my reputation now. lmao

Comment

• gradon i figured you'd be posting about you being happy cause your going to your first concert today.

Comment

• OH MY GOD I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!

My internet is finally working at home again. I can at long last play RE5 and MGS4 online! But i did get three months worth of firmware updates to download before i can play them which annoyed me.

Anyways i never have to visit the library again for a long time now. going without the internet at my home for three months was hard but had made me realize it is possible to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          gradon i figured you'd be posting about you being happy cause your going to your first concert today.
          YEEES, seeing Enter Shikari today, gonna die.

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
          OH MY GOD I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!

My internet is finally working at home again.
          Awesome MissV! Thats great news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
            Awesome MissV! Thats great news.
            How long was it since the last time i had signed in? i didn't get to check, i bet it was huge lol.

I was playing Mercs with Nemesiswontdie before, i hadn't played in a while so i sucked but he was pretty awesome at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
              How long was it since the last time i had signed in? i didn't get to check, i bet it was huge lol.

I was playing Mercs with Nemesiswontdie before, i hadn't played in a while so i sucked but he was pretty awesome at it.
              Yeah, NWD is a good player, especially at mercs, his high scores are insane lmao.
              And it was about, 2-3 months, probably about 90 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                Yeah, NWD is a good player, especially at mercs, his high scores are insane lmao.
                And it was about, 2-3 months, probably about 90 days.
                Wow that's long.

NWD is insane i agree, i got SS reasonably easily playing with him after not playing RE5 for months, i used to struggle to get A ranks lol. but i never was a big fan of mercs mode anyway.

Comment

• lol thanks for the comments guys missv you still on? im about to play MGO since i havnt played in awhile i figured id set up a private match between you and me

Comment

lol thanks for the comments guys missv you still on? im about to play MGO since i havnt played in awhile i figured id set up a private match between you and me
                    I have to install an update for MGO first, and i just finished waiting about 3 hours for the PS3 system update. so ill do MGO's update tomorrow.

BTW when i picked Jill and you said "I knew that was going to happen" i laughed out loud. I need to get a mic.

Comment

• oh ok lol np the best part of MGO is that they updated it and they installed the best handgun ever the MK.23 SOCOM which i use ALOT lol.

yes you need a mic lol. it was kinda obvious you were gonna pick Jill i mean seriously lol

btw you were off for 2 and half months
                      Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 05-23-2009, 05:49 AM.

Comment

• You also need Verus.

Comment

• i whoop everyones ass at versus and everyone ive played with knows it
                          isnt that right medic? isnt that right mr.spencer? isnt that right gradon? FUCK YHA IT IS!

Comment

oh ok lol np the best part of MGO is that they updated it and they installed the best handgun ever the MK.23 SOCOM which i use ALOT lol.

yes you need a mic lol. it was kinda obvious you were gonna pick Jill i mean seriously lol

btw you were off for 2 and half months
                            Awesome i love the MK.23 SOCOM.

How much does a cheap mic cost?

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                            You also need Verus.
                            Ill get around to buying that and the COD:WAW DLC soon i hope.

Comment

• a ok working blue tooth cost around $20 a good one is around $40-70 (the MGS4 one was $70 over here)

i got a wired mic which works wonders since i dont have to charge it or any of that bs. its only $30

this is what i got

Comment

a ok working blue tooth cost around $20 a good one is around $40-70 (the MGS4 one was $70 over here)

i got a wired mic which works wonders since i dont have to charge it or any of that bs. its only $30

this is what i got

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Lo.../dp/B00008KXG5
                                Thanks for that.

I have a Mic for my 360 but i don't think it will work on the PS3 since i can't find a port to plug it into.

Comment

Working...
                                X