No announcement yet.

The official WTF?! topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just spent $1k on my car...thats a wtf... all my bank accts are NEGATIVE! HAHAH I FEEL GREAT!!! TIME TO GO FORGET WITH ALCOHOL YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by K5Blazer
      TIME TO GO FORGET WITH ALCOHOL YAAAAAAAAAY!
      QOTD!

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by K5Blazer
          I just spent $1k on my car...thats a wtf... all my bank accts are NEGATIVE! HAHAH I FEEL GREAT!!! TIME TO GO FORGET WITH ALCOHOL YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
          well if its worth it then DIPCHYEA man. i need a cool car, but i feel a bit fortunate seeing as i DO HAVE A CAR, just not a good one.
          I know lots of ppl that walk places... *shutter*

Comment

• So im walking in my back yard this morning and I see an old sandbox that I used as a kid lying on the grass. I go over to investigate cause I havent seen this thing in years since its been locked up in our shed.

I open it up to find......

A BOTTOMLESS HOLE.

Demons must have made it, cause I dont know what else.

....The things I can do with such a hole are mind boggling

Im actually fucking terrified...someone help me.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-12-2006, 06:52 AM.

Comment

• Ever see The Gate?

Comment

• A BOTTOMLESS HOLE.
                Excellent WTF?! post.

Can I ask, exactly WTF is goin' on there?!
                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Niko, Yes but it was ages ago. I gotta go find it on dvd.

Mark, I shopped it to be bottomless XD Its actually something like 5 feet. My dads building a spiral staircase for our third floor tennant in case of a fire.

Comment

• That hole looks like it could be from Silent Hill 4: The Room with the exception of it being outside rather than in a bathroom. You'd half expect to crawl in to it and find yourself in another world once you reach the bottom. Very interesting indeed.

Comment

• I'm back to WTF! Party time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                        Mark, I shopped it to be bottomless XD Its actually something like 5 feet. My dads building a spiral staircase for our third floor tennant in case of a fire.
                        I would have bought them a rope ladder... Cheap, and FUN!

Comment

• uh.....boobies?

Comment

• A couple WTF's from my camera phone today. The first is some tree branch that I almost ran over while at work. The second and third are from when I was just getting off work. Some guy stuffed a ton of branches into his trunk . The final is some wire ties I bought a couple days ago. I noticed on the back they actually have a sack that has a dollar sign on it...
                            Attached Files

Comment

• I just got this email from some new ebay member who just purchased my item:

I agreed to pay the amount you want as buy it now any any aditional money for the shipping.but i am using this opportunity to infomr you that the amount that will be on the moneyorder will more than ur item fees.i don"t realy know the exact amount it will be.bcos it will be issue by my client.and the reason of the over payment is that.the amount on the moneyorder has been signed,and it is more than ur item fees.so once you receive it.you must deduct ur item fees and westernunion the balance money to my client manager in africa.and the item is going to africa.

there will be no problem about the shipment.i want you to responsible for it.also make sure you deduct ur item fees and westernunion any aditional money on the m/o once you receive it.Here will go.i wolud have end the auction but i don"t know how to do it.so i want you to go and end the auction for me asap.to asure you that i am realy intrested in ur item.i will add extra $5.00 in ur payment if you end the auction for me asap.and email me ur phone# asap today.
                              Below are the questions i have for you.

1)is the item in good condition?

2)is any westernunion location where you to send the balance money arround you?

3)can you make sure you get the m/o cash at ur bank the sameday you receive it?

4)can you allow me to send DHL for the pick up and complet the transaction the day you receive the moneyorder?

If yes too all my questions.kindly email me back asap today so that the moneyorder can be send asap,
                              Thanks,
                              This came at the worst time for me, I desperately need the money from this auction. Im so pissed off right now as this is an obvious scam, not only that but now im out the fee's envolved for this GOD DAMNIT!!

And! From work The following just happened!

So Im driving along the 1300 block of ##### ####### ave..I deliver to two houses and then as im about to cross the road onto the 1400 block (inside the car). Theres this Girl in the street flagging me down. So I stop, and roll down the window. She says that her boyfriend beat her up (shes visibly shaken and crying). She then spots that I have newspapers all in the car. She mentions this and seems like shes gonna leave but I tell her to wait, and ask if she needs a ride. So she hops in the back.

During the course of the drive I ask her various questions, trying to find out more about the situation. She has a large scrape on her wrist and when I suggest taking her to the hospital she refuses. I asked her multiple times during the trip and all times she said no. She eventually got ahold of some friends who were going to meet her at the spot I was dropping her off. She wouldnt give me the boyfriends last name but confirmed that his first was the same as mine (John).

When I got to the area I hear "YO!" so I stop the car, she gets out and heads over to a black Grand Am. Two black dudes step out who looks mean as hell as she gets in the back. This situation looked odd. So I copied down their plate number incase something else happens.

Called the police, said they cant do anything unless theres a victim...so basically worthless!! She didnt seem like a hooker until the end when she met up with the guys..that was wierd as hell. Ugh ;\ Gotta deal with blood all on the roof of the car interior and the tears + mascara on the door in the moning.
                              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-05-2006, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                                I just got this email from some new ebay member who just purchased my item:

This came at the worst time for me, I desperately need the money from this auction. Im so pissed off right now as this is an obvious scam, not only that but now im out the fee's envolved for this GOD DAMNIT!!

And! From work The following just happened!

So Im driving along the 1300 block of ##### ####### ave..I deliver to two houses and then as im about to cross the road onto the 1400 block (inside the car). Theres this Girl in the street flagging me down. So I stop, and roll down the window. She says that her boyfriend beat her up (shes visibly shaken and crying). She then spots that I have newspapers all in the car. She mentions this and seems like shes gonna leave but I tell her to wait, and ask if she needs a ride. So she hops in the back.

During the course of the drive I ask her various questions, trying to find out more about the situation. She has a large scrape on her wrist and when I suggest taking her to the hospital she refuses. I asked her multiple times during the trip and all times she said no. She eventually got ahold of some friends who were going to meet her at the spot I was dropping her off. She wouldnt give me the boyfriends last name but confirmed that his first was the same as mine (John).

When I got to the area I hear "YO!" so I stop the car, she gets out and heads over to a black Grand Am. Two black dudes step out who looks mean as hell as she gets in the back. This situation looked odd. So I copied down their plate number incase something else happens.

Called the police, said they cant do anything unless theres a victim...so basically worthless!! She didnt seem like a hooker until the end when she met up with the guys..that was wierd as hell. Ugh ;\ Gotta deal with blood all on the roof of the car interior and the tears + mascara on the door in the moning.
                                -lol
                                nuff said

Comment

Working...
                                X