X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
    Get ready to cry:

November 21st of 2004

A friend of mine saw that SAME fucking price in Oklahoma while up there for Oklacon. Too bad all the prices down in Texas are usually greater than two dollars and thirty cents.

=\

Comment

Note the text below the picture.. That was a year ago. Its now around 2.30 currently

Comment

Note the text below the picture.. That was a year ago. Its now around 2.30 currently

I know. I'm just saying that price was spotted in October of THIS year. Still, it makes me sadfaec.

Comment

I posted a while back about a car that I found all screwed up while I was working one night. Well a few nights ago I seen a car sideways on the road with some cosmetic damage. A cop car was at it, investigating so I went on my merry way as a tow truck came by to take it away.

Two blocks away I see another cop car, with a police woman using her flashlight looking in the back of peoples houses. As im getting up to there she drives off in her cruiser and theres a vehicle there with its hazard lights flashing.

Upon looking at this vehicle I can see its been ROYALLY FUCKED. My guess is some drunk fuck hit this guy and then possibly hit another guy..Anyway It was wierd and through the whole night I was looking around my shoulder making sure some criminal wasnt gonna try and "jack mah ride" (sorry..Ive been playing San Andreas for PC). Pics!
          Attached Files

Comment

OMFG Old Doritos are back! I went to Walmart and they had three bags of the classic ones. They expire in January too so they are making them now. Thank god because the "better tasting" ones suck ass.

Comment

Thank GOD. I have NO idea why they decided to change the taste of Doritos in the first place. Bad, bad move.

Comment

OMFG Old Doritos are back! I went to Walmart and they had three bags of the classic ones. They expire in January too so they are making them now. Thank god because the "better tasting" ones suck ass.
                You talking 'bout the Nacho Cheesier ones?

Comment

Since this doesnt fit anywhere..uh Redfox McBeth is now known as Ackart The Fox.

That is all.

Comment

So uh.. Worst Day Of My Life
                    I dont want to type it all out again so Ill just post the conversation I had on AIM about it (Ignore the way we talk to each other, Its all inside jokes):

Dot50Cal: Hey nubkins
                    K5Blaz3r: welcome to the intrabet
                    Dot50Cal: Wanna come over
                    K5Blaz3r: no
                    Dot50Cal: To keep me up
                    K5Blaz3r: lol
                    Dot50Cal: Well then we probably wont be hanging out today
                    Dot50Cal: I had the worse time ever
                    K5Blaz3r: i didnt think so
                    Dot50Cal: Ill give you the short version
                    Dot50Cal: going to wokr....
                    Dot50Cal: 10:30
                    Dot50Cal: Many idiots still driving around
                    Dot50Cal: Im going past subway (by wendys) and all of a sudden some long haired kid and a fat bald man run across RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME
                    Dot50Cal: I slam on the brakes, the kid narrowly misses getting owned, I notice hes carrying a bag or something
                    Dot50Cal: Fat guy SLAMS into my driver side door
                    Dot50Cal: He looks down, as if looking to open my car door, I lock the door instantly, all the while lookin in the guys face
                    Dot50Cal: He says something like "He stole my...." then runs around the front of my car and continues chasing the kid
                    Dot50Cal: I go "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                    Dot50Cal: Then drive to work
                    Dot50Cal: I arrive at work....People are already loading up.. ok good sign Ill get done early
                    Dot50Cal: I go inside and see that I have 430 fucking papers to deliver
                    Dot50Cal: AND...The papers are in two sections, one is the Ad's WHICH ALONE ARE 2 INCHES THICK
                    Dot50Cal: then theres the paper itself, which is 1/2 an inch thick
                    Dot50Cal: YOU HAVE TO PUT THEM TOGETHJER YOUR SELF
                    Dot50Cal: So insert me doing that from 10:30
                    Dot50Cal: to FUCKING 1:18
                    Dot50Cal: At the plant
                    Dot50Cal: and into my van
                    Dot50Cal: at this point, my hands hurt very much
                    Dot50Cal: My feet kill from standing the whole time
                    Dot50Cal: and im tried
                    Dot50Cal: AND the van is full and jeff....trust me i mean full of papers (i have pics)
                    Dot50Cal: Seeing how rediculous this is, I go home with the van almost scraping the ground as I go to get pics
                    Dot50Cal: I arrive home, give dad and basil their papers
                    Dot50Cal: Get pics, then head out at 1:30 to my route
                    Dot50Cal: By this time its snowing in full force
                    Dot50Cal: roads arent very slippery yet though
                    K5Blaz3r: snow...it snowed?
                    Dot50Cal: I complete the route at 3:30, Very bad time
                    Dot50Cal: Oh i forogot
                    Dot50Cal: I had to stop back at the plant afgter pics to get the god damn sunday bags (i had to pay of rcourse) cause the small ones didnt fit
                    Dot50Cal: anyway the rubber bands kept breaking as soon as I placed the paper on peoples porches
                    Dot50Cal: and since it was snowing, and the papers were so huge the bands broke so fucking much
                    Dot50Cal: and when they didnt, they made a loud ass THUD on the porch
                    Dot50Cal: I keep having to stop and put more papers in the front seat
                    Dot50Cal: and they keep breaking while ZI do that too
                    Dot50Cal: So ANYWAY
                    Dot50Cal: Im done with the first route
                    Dot50Cal: Im hungry as fuck, so I grab a sammich
                    Dot50Cal: Eat it, down a giant glass of pitch black 2
                    Dot50Cal: I hop back in the car after changing socks, which btw were soaked
                    Dot50Cal: shoes I couldnt change..
                    Dot50Cal: So I go back out and now where this route is its totally fucked
                    Dot50Cal: Ice and snow EVERYWHERE
                    Dot50Cal: Its not really bad until I get to the first hill
                    Dot50Cal: I fucking peel the tires for 20 seconds (no lie, i was scared shitless)
                    Dot50Cal: and finally eek up the hill
                    Dot50Cal: shaking out of my wits.I continue
                    Dot50Cal: and encounter the second hill
                    Dot50Cal: This one isnt as bad but lemme tell ya its fucking AWFUL
                    Dot50Cal: I say fuck it and go right to the top, skipping those houses in the hope that i can walk down with the papers to them
                    Dot50Cal: So i make it barely and almost crash 3x
                    Dot50Cal: once because a sewer lid was hit (which was dry) causing my wheel to jerk
                    Dot50Cal: So i park at the top, grab 9 papers ( the street has 13) since thats all I could carry
                    Dot50Cal: I almost fall multiple times, my back and bicepts are fucking exploding in pain the whole way down
                    Dot50Cal: when you see how big the paper is, Youll know why
                    Dot50Cal: So I deliver those papers, head ALL THE WAY BACK UP TO THE CAR
                    Dot50Cal: get 4 more, deliver those, then all the way back up to the car again
                    Dot50Cal: I continue delivering
                    Dot50Cal: I check ou tthe vans tires, they are FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED
                    Dot50Cal: I then come to another hill, sayu FUCK THIS (cause on the first one I could smell the rubber coming through)
                    Dot50Cal: I go allllllllllllllllllll the way to green ridge
                    Dot50Cal: cut up to adams
                    Dot50Cal: take adams
                    Dot50Cal: take jefferson (which was scary as fuck)
                    Dot50Cal: Stop at the top of the hill (2 blocks up)
                    Dot50Cal: grab 5 papers and walk 2 blocks down, slipping the whole way, bicepts and back aching beyond belif, it moves to my shoulderblades, they throb and burn and tear
                    Dot50Cal: deliver those, take breaths cause I feel like I ripped a muscle in shoulder/neck
                    Dot50Cal: go back up, grab 6 papers, begin delivering those 1 block down, slipping, body in pain
                    Dot50Cal: see thne asshole NY times guy in a POS that makes it up the hill fine..THEN IT FUCKING GOES AT A 35 DEGREE ANGLE DEAD STOP, NO FUCKING TROUBLE UP THE HILL
                    Dot50Cal: I go WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK
                    Dot50Cal: Then I remember 2nd and 1st gear
                    Dot50Cal: So I begin using 1st at the hills, its going good,...well as good as a bald tires van can now)
                    Dot50Cal: Keep delivering
                    Dot50Cal: keep getting papers from back back back and back back and back to the front seat
                    Dot50Cal: when I finally finish it is 6:30
                    Dot50Cal: 10:30PM - 6:30AM
                    Dot50Cal: To add insult to injury, there were no salt trucks or anything while I was woerking...
                    K5Blaz3r: a normal 8 hours
                    Dot50Cal: on my way back home
                    Dot50Cal: all salt is layed down
                    Dot50Cal: roads are fine
                    Dot50Cal: ALSO
                    Dot50Cal: They wanted me to do holiday papers
                    Dot50Cal: meaning free papers to people who might become subscribers
                    K5Blaz3r: ya
                    Dot50Cal: I was GONNA do em after my normal ones...
                    Dot50Cal: but after the whole experience i said fuck it
                    Dot50Cal: so im probably gonna be fired
                    Attached Files

Comment

What a day.

So i get home from work to find my basement flooded cuz that water heater busted, and then my mother was bitching and screaming cuz i wouldnt clean it up but, i ended up doing it and then i end up fucking tripping over a christmas tree stand and now my ankle is killing me and it fucking purple and it makes a clicking noise when i waljk.... why does this shit always happen on a friday... well anyways plumber cant come until tommorow so i get to be all sweaty from work all night YAAAy me....and my fucking truck is fucking up, not only does it still madly pull to the right but now the brake light is constantly on and i pulled the wheels and all the brakes are fine... and then the fuel mileage dropped from 260 miles to a tank to 120... great.... fucking pos nissan ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

lol this is turning into the bitch topic

Comment

Originally posted by K5Blazer
                          What a day.

So i get home from work to find my basement flooded cuz that water heater busted, and then my mother was bitching and screaming cuz i wouldnt clean it up but, i ended up doing it and then i end up fucking tripping over a christmas tree stand and now my ankle is killing me and it fucking purple and it makes a clicking noise when i waljk.... why does this shit always happen on a friday... well anyways plumber cant come until tommorow so i get to be all sweaty from work all night YAAAy me....and my fucking truck is fucking up, not only does it still madly pull to the right but now the brake light is constantly on and i pulled the wheels and all the brakes are fine... and then the fuel mileage dropped from 260 miles to a tank to 120... great.... fucking pos nissan ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If it's clicking, that might mean you broke it. Wouldn't be a bad thing to have a doctor take a look at it.

Comment

I've broken my ankle twice. I never saw a doctor for it either time. Just let it heal on it's own. Now my right ankle curves to the left.

Comment

Haha I broke my right one too. It curves as well but I did go to the hospital. It was too painful to walk on.

You sure you didnt just sprain it Malice? When I broke mine I couldnt even fucking walk on it. Getting my jeans off with it flopping around hurt so bad.

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty damn sure I broke it. Though I guess without an x-ray, you can't be 100% sure. I couldn't walk on it for days when I broke it both times. I was jumping around on one foot lol. The pain was intense.

Comment

Working...
                                X