The official WTF?! topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot is still at it @_@

Last one is especially funny. I wonder if I can sue him for false acuzations?

Anyway he returned again today and the logs were sent off to his ISP, so he's made his bed.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-09-2007, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• Never ends...

Comment

• Oh, he's still acting up?

Comment

• Let's ignore the fact the shirts wrong...

[SIZE="7"]OBJECTION![/SIZE]

Comment

• lol Greko

Comment

• Hehe! I wish i could do that.

Comment

• It's all really simple Photoshop work. Like, less than basic Photoshop knowledge. If you ever get a copy then you'll be there in no time

Also I think my Avatar applies to the thread title

Comment

• Hehe. We have a Photoshop program, 7.0. But i don't know how to use it.

Comment

• erm... It's pretty simple, that Phoenix Wright picture is just layers, eraser tool and the cone tool - to repair background - well there are some other effects but theyre minimal...

I'll PM you my addy and i can give you a very lame tutorial on Photoshop - I'm no master but I can hold my own lol unless anyone else has some free time?

Comment

• PA Is screwed, State of emergency declared here. A jeep is stuck just outside on my road. Father had to pull our neighbor's truck out from the snow and this is why.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Jesus Christ. I had snow the other week. It was less than an Inch deep. That's as bad as it's gotten here so far and it's not really gonna get any colder from now on.... :S

Comment

• Some dick for brains tried to go over a huge snowbank coming up my street and hes now stuck at the bottom of the road, thus blocking all the streets residents as this is our only exit.

I seen it happen live, as I was gearing up to go to work and I went down to ask him if he needed help. In typical dumbass fashion he says "No, I got this!". 2 hours later hes still peeling his tires out and Im now horribly late for work.

I call the cops and I hear over the scanner theres nothing they can do as the tow trucks arent running because our cluster fuck mayor declared a state of emergency.

His grand plan was to have the trucks plow downtown so that residents can go about their business in the city. While totally fucking neglecting all other roads in the city. The result is, the entire city is fucked, cars are abanadoned everywhere.

So now its later in the day, I still cant get out because assface STILL is blocking the road. These morons havent even tried to move the vehicle again. So my fathers going out with a snowblower to try and get them out..god what assholes. They didnt even try to shovel it out.

Noone on this street can get to their work and its fucking everything up. Im not even sure If I can get out for work tommorow which would be even worse as I then have 3 days worth of work to do in one day.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Wow, there ARE some intelligent people in the world aren't there?

Your gonna have fun doing 3 days worth of work in snow dude

Today I learned more guitar! Yay.

Also like the Dead End sign in the background. Quite fitting in a way.
                            Last edited by Greko; 02-15-2007, 06:51 PM. Reason: Because

Comment

• I honestly think you could've done the pheonix wright thing in not just a complex graphic editor (photoshop or GIMP) but also Paint. Seems like a simple selection being superimposed onto pheonix's head.

Oh, and dotcal, you can send some of that snow my way! Lol, I live in the east bay, so I've never seen too much of it in my life...
                              Last edited by metaleggman; 02-15-2007, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Well the residents of our street banded together and made a small path around this jackass today. After doing it I passed out and just woke up now. Apparently he came back, SOBER, and moved it up the street (and is now blocking someones driveway despite my father plowing the entire street with a snow blower). He was kind enough to leave his beer bottles in the snow at the bottom of the street.

Comment

Working...
                                X