Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol the Nemesis hacked a Joomla-commenting component site XD

Comment

• i caught a mosquito with my bare hand.. like i just saw it coming to me and i snatched it effortlessly, isn't there some kinda martial arts thing about being able to do that or is that just weird... *goes off to wash hands*

Comment

• catching mosquitoes...how bout a BEE??? lol i've done that...on accident. i didn't know it was a bee lol.

Comment

• loL! that's some skill but did it sting you? my mosquito didn't even die in fact he's still alive i couldn't believe i caught him so i opened my hand and he flew out

Comment

• yea i prolly killed...poor bee. lol didn't die eh? thats pretty awesome

Comment

• just goes to show how harmless i am i wanna learn how to catch fish with my hands, that would be slick

Comment

• This is the most messed up vid EVER EVER EVER EVER and EVER

WTF=THIS VIDEO

Short Film/Animation...as topic...holy shit..no wonder it's banned from tv...mysterious stranger?is that mark twain or alber einstein?i think its from mark t...

Comment

• lol weird.. the muslim cartoons are about being unibombers. i dunno if you ever saw that but that was pretty freaky too. about how you should do that to grow up and be proud and die such bullshit

Comment

• yea no kidding

....i like cheese

Comment

• me too lol what kind?

Comment

• The Rancid kind by any chance?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Here's something a tad funny. This gave me a giggle.
                            blazer1@hotmail.co.uk says:
                            ave u got any topless pix
                            I'll block it out, the screams that fill my mind with doubt, please quiet down, I need you to be calm, not shout, as I hold you.. says:
                            Who are you and why the fuck would I give any to you?
                            That was not five minutes ago. Whoever it is blocked me, but I have no clue who they are or how/where they got my MSN address.

Comment

• weird, this guy added me on msn and i dunno who he is either but he was a bitch to me he didn't give me time to curse him out so i sent him a nice email instead legio-narius@hotmail.com that's his email... in case you all want to do "research" or experiment with him

Comment

• Gib the email you sent!

Comment

Working...
                                X