Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh it's this guy, i got some emails from him a while back what a loser

Comment

• It was Dot50Cal. He hacked a bunch of my accounts too.

Why does the ED topic only link to THIA and not EU, reH or TRE? Can you fathom that?

Comment

• Platypuses are the only mammals to lay eggs...
        Why do I have a feeling this is going to go psycho?
        Unless this guy gets banned...
        But I don't know the story so..meh.

Comment

• An ex-member (who I will not name) told me about Big Stu, and that guy just kisses ass on every other survival terror web project I've found him on. It seems every decent member I meet in such forums just ends up getting their brain corrupted by the higher power. No one is safe anymore.

I'm retiring from forums in June anyway. I've grown bored with them. I joined way too many and they're not that good. Just a big waste of time for most.

Comment

• ...doesn't that rather suggest that, well, now would be a good time to leave them rather than June? If you're bored with them and all, as you claim, wouldn't even replying to this be a pointless waste of time and energy that could be devoted to any number of more useful and interesting acitivites?

The ED page certainly suggests the user is a heavy user of THIA. It doesn't automatically suggest it's Dot, though. Considering some of the things you've said about him he's been prety fair to you. After all...he hasn't banned you again yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              ...doesn't that rather suggest that, well, now would be a good time to leave them rather than June? If you're bored with them and all, as you claim, wouldn't even replying to this be a pointless waste of time and energy that could be devoted to any number of more useful and interesting acitivites?

The ED page certainly suggests the user is a heavy user of THIA. It doesn't automatically suggest it's Dot, though. Considering some of the things you've said about him he's been prety fair to you. After all...he hasn't banned you again yet.
              i couldn´t say it better!! i agree with you Darkmoon!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                The ED page certainly suggests the user is a heavy user of THIA.

Well, it could be anyone. Thing is that we used to have a rather large "library" here at THIA documenting more or less Grace's "misbehavior" towards this community. So I guess we rank rather high when searching for accurate information on the guy.

The funny thing is that this kinda started somewhere completely different. With this guy getting many "tries" to "behave", but failed many times.
                Anyway, I'm not gonna bore anyone with the stories about an individual that is certainly capable of one day making headlines in a future school shooting, child beating or female molestation.

Let's just put it this way, this guy has issues and it shows. It's usually about him having some delusional ideas about someone having done something to hurt his most excellent reputation. Then he flips out, spams the place, gets banned, registers 15++ accounts to spam further, then lurks for a few months, shows up again to repeat the process.
                It's kinda like a cockroach... that probably has weekly visits at the psychiatrists office... but happens to be a lost cause... or somehow swiftly skips them as they're paid for by people's tax money and not by his parents and/or other guardian positioned individual.
                Last edited by Carnivol; 02-15-2008, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• I only let him stay long enough to find out what I was being accused of now. This is really boring to me though, I hardly have time to work on THIA between work and other responsibilities, when would I get the time to make an ED article? You should check the IP address of the users who made it, im sure you'll find it wasn't me. I doubt the person is from THIA. Like Carnivol said, were one of the only places that has a forum archive for your bullshit. Other sites probably delete threads. I am collecting evidence against you with each post (which can be cited by anyone who wishes to put up a lawsuit against you).

Afterall, you did help facilitate a coalition against you, with your behavior, which I was offered to join via email but I chose to ignore because I really can't care about your random activities on the net. I'd start looking there if I were you.

As for hacking your accounts, how on earth am I supposed to have demonstrated this 1337 power, when I haven't done anything since? Has it ever occurred to you that the only way one can hack someones email accounts in this day and age is if your PC is compromised, IE A keylogger or some other malicious app is installed on your PC. Either by someone who has direct access to your PC, or someone you speak with who transfers files to you; or in a more likely scenario (since lets face it, anyone you speak to online quickly realize that your mental behavior is that of a 3 year old), you downloaded a keylogger trying to find tools to attack you "enemies".

You keep posting here with your real IP address, so tell me why I haven't hacked you since? I've already told you via email ages ago that I didn't hack you and you seem to have accepted that fact yet you still bring it up. What I really think is noone hacked you. If they did, you'd have to be far too stupid to browse the internet this long and not fall into another trap. Something tells me your just making this up to try and get sympathy, like you always do. Go harass someone who cares about you because noone here does.
                  Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-15-2008, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• HEY GRADON, my dear and oldest friend haha, let´s fight/argue too, hahaha XD it seemss like most of the people here had fight/argue with someone, so i don´t wanna be left out, so come on bring it on!!! XDDDD acuse for something i did´t do, XD (just kidding!!! )
                    Last edited by RE-Hiro; 02-15-2008, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• How dare you steal my Ratatouille DVD! I'm not speaking to you again Hiro! T_T

Comment

• oh god, i´m sorry!! but it seemsss the ratatouille DVD it's really mine and you're the one who stole it!!!!! i´m gonna post this in evey little site i know, i´m even gonna make a video on youtube about you stealing my DVD!!!!! it was so mine, i had a sad childhoold, i live in a wooden box with nothing else that my playstation and my RE games!!!!!! how dare you to steal something from me!!!! i´m gonna pray Thor for you corrupted soul!!!! hahahahahahahah XD (so dramatic, that thor thing i heard it once on friends!!)
                        Last edited by RE-Hiro; 02-15-2008, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Well Excuuuuuuse me.
                          *Storms out in a bitch-like way*

The events you have just read are non-canocil and not true, your computer will explode in approximating 60 seconds.

Comment

• Now i really feel like part of this community, hahaha thankss my friend!!!

oh.. damn it!! my computer just exploded!!! XD
                            Last edited by RE-Hiro; 02-15-2008, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Virus Name: ALPHA BETA DELTA EPSILON ZETA <INSERTPROJECTNAMEHERE> has been activated.
                              If you believe you have been hacked, press 1.
                              If you think this is a message from God, press 2.
                              If you are smart, press Delete.
                              If you are stupid, press ESC.
                              You pressed 2.
                              God has sent a message via I.M.
                              Sean Reddie (L) S.v.S - I can't wait for Summer...New York says:
                              t.A.T.u are God
                              And i'm being serious
                              God has spoken.

Comment

• haha, that joke was way too sofisticate to me XDDDD it&#180;s like:

There are 10 kinds of people in the world the ones who Knows the binary code and the ones who doesn&#180;t.

XD hahaha

Edit: Gradon, you changed your signature, t.a.t.u?? cool!!! by the way who&#180;s jake????
                                Last edited by RE-Hiro; 02-15-2008, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X