No announcement yet.

The official WTF?! topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok what i really must ask is, how the hell doesn't anyone know spiderman is perter parker, they have THE SAME BLOODY VOICE. M.J must know from knowing peter for years and the bad guys have convos with peter and spidey most of the time.
    And isn't it a tad weird how peter knows spidey and takes pictures of him, but i wont include this as part of my argument because thats going into detail.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
      Ok what i really must ask is, how the hell doesn't anyone know spiderman is perter parker, they have THE SAME BLOODY VOICE. M.J must know from knowing peter for years and the bad guys have convos with peter and spidey most of the time.
      And isn't it a tad weird how peter knows spidey and takes pictures of him, but i wont include this as part of my argument because thats going into detail.
      His voice sounds a little bit different when his spider, altought it's not enough to make you believe that he's someone else.

About the picture, they think peter is not spider man because how could he take the pictures to himself?? (they are so dumb)

And Talking about ridiculous identities, whats up with Clark Kent?? He's obviously Superman with glasses!!! DA!!!

Comment

• YES!! thank you, freakin mild mannered clark kent. he looks so buff in that suit it's like wtf that's just a muscleman wearing glasses lol

Comment

• t.A.T.u. Hong Kong Harbour fest Concert 10/ 24 03Audio fixed with Hong Kong Concert by ~Dan~ from tatu.ru. Download link: http://rapidshare.de/files/26584233...

Wtf happened here?

Comment

• dam the curley one has a nice arse, but the black hair one has always been my fav ;)

Comment

• God!!!

Watch this!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• ...someone actually sits and makes lesbian sims of computer game and anime characters?

And behold! A new low was found.

Comment

• Wow. How...sad. I pity them so very much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                    Wow. How...sad. I pity them so very much.
                    Why?????

Comment

• I pity how sad their life must be having to make lesbian videos of video game characters. They must be desperate or something.

Comment

• Isn't this kinda turning into a YouTube topic?

Comment

• did you guys hear about those girls that went to florida on a trip and beat the hell out of their friend and video taped it in order to put it on youtube? she got a busted eye and everything.. man people are so stupid

Comment

• What...The...Fuck?

Comment

• Kinda old actually. Apparently the girl who was beaten up loved to spread rumors, and unfortunately she spread one about people she shouldn't have messed with. Oh, and the private info of the people who beat her up (including their address and phone numbers) were spread online. Sucks to be their families since they probably got tons of prank calls after the news spread. :/
                              Last edited by biohazard_star; 04-15-2008, 11:09 AM.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• Pathetic.
                                Last edited by MeganGrass; 04-15-2008, 11:32 AM.
                                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
                                X