No announcement yet.

The official WTF?! topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indigo Prophecy was an amazing game. I didnt even read all your comments but I knew thats what it was heh. It really was my favorite game that year, just great all around. I take every chance I can to mention it.

And the sex scene in the Euro version is better I think..

PtoP's Game of the Year 2005:

Edit: In fact, I have a preview version of the game on the way
    Last edited by Borman; 05-27-2008, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• yea i heard the sex scene was better in the euro version as well. when i got up to that part i turned off the console thinking i'd watch it tomorrow.. but it cut for me :/ like i shouldn't have turned off the console cus i missed it or something. my ps2 was censoring it for me lol

Comment

• Eternal Darkness has more action than the other games, and is easier to play, but has a lot of good pshcological scares. Some are pre-set so you get them everytime you play but a lot happen when you suffer, as you have a Sanity metre as well as a health metre. When it goes down fun things happen...such as shrinking, giant enemies and exploading body parts.

Farenheit/Indigo Prophecy is awesome. It's certainly one of the more origional games I've run across. Yeah, we got a more uncensored sex scene, but unless digital breasts excite you then you haven't missed much.
        Last edited by Darkmoon; 05-28-2008, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• The Hunter's base organism found?

"Biologists have described a bizarre, hairy frog that actively breaks its own bones to produce cat-like extendable claws."
          sigpic

Comment

• shit is Capcom really making their games come true :O
            glad gene started talking about hunters, as this is why i've come onto this thread, well I got my Palisades wesker today with the hunter and I read the back, as Palisades are kind enough to write about the person/monster you've just bought. Well for the hunter it says this
            "BEWARE OF BIO-ENGINERED HUNTERS THAT FOLLOW WHEREVER WESKER LEADS. ONE SWIMPE OF THEIR RAZOR SHARP CLAWS CAN LEAVE YOU WITH A SPLITTING HEADACHE. IF A HUNTER SPOTS YOU....RUN.
            ok the part about the headache lol, that made me laugh , BYT WHY DID THEY PUT THAT, that was a poor joke on their part.

Comment

• They think puns are funny, but everyone knows they're not.
              sigpic

Comment

• Kinda creepy...

Comment

• Comment

• lol, i think i've seen this ages ago but gd times

Comment

• hey guys how are ya???? I missed you!!

I've been away since last week!!!!

i had problems with the school and my family, i don't have internet or cable at home; plus, i'm very bussy trying to move out!!!!

i wish i have more time to solve all the problems and more time to chat and play RE and Devil may cry!! hehehe

That's all i wanted to say!!! see ya soon!!!

Comment

• Comment

• ...and thus, Project Omega won the much sort after, 'Most Twisted at THIA' award.

Comment

• A WTF movie, with a WTF scene, but strangely awesome!

Comment

• Behold! The atack of the clones! got to go and say Lucas, he will make a new Star Wars episod
                              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• no one cares about me XD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X