Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so that means a remake of 2 would sure help

Comment

• i would love if they REmake the RE3!!!!!!!! but with the true places not like they did on Umbrella Chronicles!!

Edit: hey!!! my 200th post!!!! yay!!!!!! Awesome!!!
      Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-25-2008, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Heres a WTF for you, Chris (Alzaire) is swinging right by my town during a road trip so hes stopping by. Maybe we'll get to play some Gun Survivor 2 Arcade

Comment

• Gonna be awesome John, can't wait to hang out with you.
          sigpic

Comment

• Comedy Inc. All You Wanna See Parody Of All The Things She Said By TATU Low Quality

o,O I know this song is taking the piss out of t.A.T.u., but it's...sorta funny.

Comment

• hahahahaahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check this one too!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyDltsW4wuw&NR=1 (creepy)
              Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-26-2008, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• I have learned the joy of text messaging. LOL, g2g, cya!

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonsBuddyDave View Post
                  I have learned the joy of text messaging. LOL, g2g, cya!
                  What do you mean??

Comment

• i guess he knows how to text....
                    or he's got a super cool phone with free texts a month, so he can send loads and loads
                    Well heres a thought, what if bread was never made, what would we have instead of sandwiches???

Comment

• i don't know!!!

Maybe Barry wouldn't never ever said: you were almost a jill sandwich!!!
                      Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-27-2008, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                        Well heres a thought, what if bread was never made, what would we have instead of sandwiches???
                        Rice

One of my most random thoughts

'How come no one's ever won the Nobel Prize in literature with a choose-your-own-adventure?". I was reading Camus, and thought 'You know what would make this better?'
                        sigpic

Comment

• if roses are symbolic for love then why do they die in a week?

Comment

• Which is why every Valentine's Day I get my wife wooden roses...so like our love they will never die. Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic.

Comment

• YouTube locales piss me off so much:
                              Someone uploaded a video that was not even funny, taking the pee out of t.A.T.u., I simply say this:

ManiacManic (1 hour ago) Show Hide
                              I have seen t.A.T.u. covers/parodies, but this is nor funny or even atracting, how anyone finds this funny is baffaling.
                              uglyghost (2 minutes ago) Show Hide
                              you're bashing this and you love Silent Hill? you're a moron
                              ManiacManic (1 minute ago) Show Hide
                              Silent Hill is better than any of this shit, this is not funny, boring, uninteresting, and he can't sing. May I go on?
                              Silent Hill is the best video game series ever and goes down into the darkness of our everyday lives, you can't say I'm a moron for liking one of the best gaming series ever created.

I think I win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                                Which is why every Valentine's Day I get my wife wooden roses...so like our love they will never die. Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic.
                                aww that's very cute lol

Comment

Working...
                                X