X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome new people come back anytime! ::closes coat::

Comment

• they're probably all scared off with our tacky pedophile merchant impressions

Comment

• But we're so good at it.

Comment

• yeah thats the scary thing

Comment

• At least we're succeeding. Besides, if we're too scary for them, what the hell are they doing playing Resi? XD

Comment

• yea! heh heh heh heh merchant's got a cool laugh

Comment

• yeah....resi rules....owwwww stupid regenarator

Comment

• Damn lickers. *drip drip* Oh so that's where is head went...

Comment

• Slowly moving on topic...
                    Welcome new People.

Comment

• don't spoil are fun.....owwww stupid crow get off

Comment

• You think those were Forest Speyer's last words?

Comment

• yeah XD

Comment

• i liked forest speyer in the first one better, the blood on the carpet and wall was cool, even though him in remake was cool too and he was fast!

Comment

• Hey, I've haven't checked but I think I'm the newest member to introduce himself for the last two pages of this thread. Anyways, yea I was told to introduce myself here so here I am. I've been playing RE for a while, first time was when I was 8 for the Playstation. I got into the games b/c zombies kick ass especially Romero-like zombies. I beat 0 (completely), REmake, 2, and 4 and I have Gaiden. I'm trying to hunt down the other two for Gamecube, I got a free Outbreak 1 from my cuz, and I wanna play Survivor. I joined this board cuz I've been wanting to join something RE, and this site seems to be the best.

P.S.- I think the movies suck, 1 was bearable but 2 was just . Still gonna see part 3.

Comment

• Welcome. Enjoy the scariness, and if something sneaks up to you and bites you, you're screwed. *groaning noises* Got any guns?

Comment

Working...
                                X