Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i always wanted the sniper rifle airsoft gun, any recommends on good guns? and welcome

Comment

• Hi everyone..... I've been a fan of the site since I can't remember, when you guys where still a petition, but never registered... it was about time.... is Ice DDZ still around??
      Sorry for my really really bad english, but i hope you guys can understand me...

See you around

Comment

• hi to new person lol XD

Comment

• Originally posted by PS92 View Post
          welcome have fun and post lots lol XD
          Thanks for the welcoming guys. I use to be on the resident evil survivor site untill they shut it down, I think it was related to Residentevilfan...cant remember the name of the site its been so long.

Comment

• so many new people welcome all of you

Comment

• i do believe this forum is getting bigger everyday

Comment

• Originally posted by -Evil Shady- View Post
                Hi everyone..... I've been a fan of the site since I can't remember, when you guys where still a petition, but never registered... it was about time.... is Ice DDZ still around??
                Sorry for my really really bad english, but i hope you guys can understand me...

See you around
                Welcome Evil Shady! Ice is still around, though he doesnt visit much. I'm pretty much his line to whats going on in the RE community and here at THIA. He is happy that the forums are getting more visitors though

Originally posted by PS92 View Post
                i do believe this forum is getting bigger everyday
                Yeah, its very hard to keep up now. Theres like 500 new posts every week

Comment

• I think i help out with those 500 or so posts.. i'm a spammer i know it lol

Comment

• Im new XD

Hi Everyone!I'm a girl from japan.I like RE games as well...pretty scary though
                    I have to say this is a awesome RE forum well done.

Comment

• Heya, welcome all new people.

Comment

• welcome to the site

Comment

• hi to new people enjoy ur stay and post lots

Comment

• Hello!..I'm KimValentine,and Im a big RE fan..even if im a girl XD i'm from germany..a very nice place.I like this forum very much it'll will be nice to meet some new friends on here ;D

Comment

• wow hi lol germany rocks i really should go there lol

Comment

• yes germany rocks lol XD really! but sometimes boring heh

Comment

Working...
                                X