Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I'am gona say this officially: Welcome to THIA Comrad! It's nice to finally see you here
    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• Ah, konechno, tovarish'! We will crush the unbeleivers with our iron fist and steel muscles! Hail to the THIA! Ura!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivory View Post
        Haha, thanks

I'll keep it in mind. and Pizza can't be eaten by only one person. They need to be shared.
        i remember the first time i messaged you
        years ago when i was doing fortune telling lol
        welcome pooky! i never see you on msn much anymore

Comment

• Pooky! It's been forever! I've missed you around REF:ANB not that I hang out there all that much anymore (still need to email for an activation link, lol) Glad to see you alive

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
            Hi, Im Gradon, I'm 14, I'm an active forumer, I love RE, I love t.A.T.u.
            Did I mention I have 1274 posts and have been here for 1 year? Oops. Forgot that.

Also, welcome Shadowmau!
            welcome Gradon, and i see you beat me

and welcome Alexia and Eden as well.

Comment

• I don't even remember if I post here to introduce myself... anyway, wellcome Prime Vampire and Eden X, we hope you both will enjoy your stay around here .

Comment

• Originally posted by ThWorldGreatest View Post
                welcome Shadowmau, enjoy your stay and eat tons and tons of brainz..er i mean pizza!

hahahaha,will do!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                  Hi, Im Gradon, I'm 14, I'm an active forumer, I love RE, I love t.A.T.u.
                  Did I mention I have 1274 posts and have been here for 1 year? Oops. Forgot that.

Also, welcome Shadowmau!
                  Thank you very much!

EDIT : Damn >_>,double posting...sorry about that,I've barely got 9 posts and I'm already breaking the rules! hahahhahaha
                  Last edited by Shadowmau; 12-26-2008, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Yo. The name's Raziel; Alexia invited me here, looked like a pretty kick ass place, so I thought I'd join.

I like long walks on the beach and lots of booze....ha ha ha, just kidding. I like music, writing, reading, video games, graphic and web designing, cars, chillin...pretty much anything and everything. All around I'm a chill person and I hope I can contribute some good stuff to this community.

Comment

• Welcome Alex, hope you like it here. For those of you who don't know, Raziel is/was Metal_Maiden on reHorror.

Comment

• Wellcome dude, it's always pretty cool to see metalheads around here .

Comment

• G'day everyone. I'm consoul, Aussie RE enthusiast. Have been trawling the RE sites as they've come and gone for years, figured now was as good a time as any to join up at THIA.

Resident Evil was the first Playstation game I ever bought ...and then I had to go and buy a Playstation to play it on. As soon as I saw it in a magazine, I knew it was my kind of game. I've bought, played and thoroughly enjoyed every game and spin-off the series has to offer. Well, maybe I didn't enjoy RE Gaiden or GunSurvivor2 or RE2 game.com much, but overall it's been more fun than not.

My RE collection is pretty decent, covering all platforms and regions though it's obviously no match for some of the big guns around here. Just searching for the RE3 and RE Dead Aim PAL promo copies to wrap things up.

...and yes, that is my lovely reversible Biohazard jacket in the avvy.

Comment

• hey evryone my names anthony cavaliere, i like to play sports, workout, and to eat healthy. my favorite game is the resident evils and i have been playing them since i was 3. im a really nice guy and i hope to talk to some of you

Comment

• welcome everybody!

Comment

• Hi, there... I just thought, I, would join these boards. Been a RE fanboy all of 10 years!!

Comment

Working...
                                X