This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome new people.
    Unfortunately there are too many of you right now so I can't give out a random lovely gift I always give to new users.
    Anywho, WELCOME!!!!

Comment

• Wellcome, Richard, Ayileen and Daargoth! n_n. We all hope you enjoy your stay here ;).

Comment

• Hi to all with RE virus in there blood, I`am Andrew 23 years old work as an artist. So i can say very good site you did. When i draw i enjoy listening the podcast, very hardcore stuff god work

Comment

• Welcome everyone!!

Comment

• Hey everyone, I've uh......been here since November and still haven't posted in this thread. Anyways, I love horror movies, video games, animation (that does not necessarily mean Anime, I just mean it in general.......which is why I'm at school for it),and Utada Hikaru. I'm pretty awesome and everyone should be my friend
            Last edited by atlier00; 01-22-2009, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Welcome!

*friend request sent*

Comment

• Oi vay, I forgot to introduce myself! The name's Andrew, I'm a comedy actor/writer out here in LA . Just moved about 6 months ago from lovely-flat Ohio. I came across this site while googling RE5 info and I'm glad I did! From that I read about the poster contest and went all out for it, I stuck with this site because it seems to have a really nice atmosphere I've been gayming since I was 2 (Mario Bros woo!) and a RE5 fan/addict since the original PS. Thanks for having me aboard

Comment

• ive been here for a year (or 2 i dont remember) and i dont think ive ever posted here

well anyways

yo! my name is Sebastian (people call me sebass or c-bass), im a musican and ive been in
                  a band for 3 years now (we're working on some new tunes) i also draw but im not that good
                  i live in kansas, i had plans if my musican thing dont go as turned out as i wanted to i was
                  going to join the military (most likely the army).

well thanks for the good ol year or 2 ive been here lol

Comment

• Greetings, folks. Another registered noobie for you, lol.

My name is Samantha and I'm a 25 year old gaming chick at heart.

I've loved RE since the original was released. As you could already guess, Wesker is by far my favorite character next to Chris and Birkin.

I've always been a fan of the site, though I just never got the courage to register on the board. Yeah, sad, I know, lol.

I look forward to chatting it up with you folks!
                    Last edited by Wesker's Shadow; 01-26-2009, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Welcome everyone! Enjoy your stay and have fun !
                      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• Welcome to THIA, everyone.

Comment

• Hello everyone, some of you may remember me from Capcom-unity or other boards dealing with the RE universe. I've been a die hard fan from nearly the beginning, after having 10 years taken off my life being scared by the alligator in RE2 I've been hooked. Look forward to taking place in some discussions from present to future titles and making friends along the way.

Comment

• Hola. Welcome the site. Remember the rules (loosely no flaming, no spoilers out of the spoiler topics, no talking about the trolls that occasionally show up etc) and everyone has fun!

And ye gads, I sound like one of those creepy ass PR guys or a tour rep. Argh. The ones you just wanna kick as hard as possible in the groin.

Comment

• Hiya I'm ValentineKnight(as you can guess Jill's my favorite character) I'm 17 and American I hope to be a valued member here someday

Comment

• welcome to THIA ValentineKnight, nice to see more Jill fans here.

Comment

Working...
                                X