X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome DefLeppy.
    Enjoy my complimentary Tiger Cake.
    (Yes I tried to find a Leopard one but I couldn't D=)

Comment

• Hello one and all.My names Neil and ive just recently joined the community.Am currently busy searching for info on how to change re4 skins for in-game but thought i must pop by and introduce myself.

Comment

• Hmm i meant re3 skins! alas for my poor eyes searching internet for info! lol

Comment

• Welcome Neil!
          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Hello, my name is Andrés, Im from México. I study criminalistics and ive been RE fan for over ten years, its been a while since I dropped english lessons so my english might be a little rusty. Oh and right now Im putting a lot of effort in building the MD's nemesis type 3, thats one of my '09 purposes.

Comment

• Bienvenido Andrés n_n. There's a lot of people that talks spanish in the community. I'm sure you'll have fun around here .

Comment

• Welcome Andres!
                Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Hm, i haven't introduced myself yet either although i have been here a bit.

My name is Lee Antony i'm from Staffordshire in England, i'm an A level student in IT with an interest in programming and i'm also hoping to develop my interests in ICT through my studies, my main goal is to develop or program video games.

I'm 20 years of age and i enjoy resident evil most of all, although mass effect does come close for me atleast, already i am having fun here and enjoying the interesting debates.

I hope to get to know you all better and i hope that you all enjoy yourselves too, i am a very laidback guy and i hardly ever get angry over nothing so if you want to talk about a game or anything just send me a pm i won't bite your head off i swear! .

Sorry for the life story haha.
                  Last edited by BlackHeart; 01-11-2009, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• I study computer programming myself. What are you currently programming in? Let me say that video games programming in C++ is a lot of fun, but complicated when it comes to OpenGL
                    Freedom of Information.

Comment

• OpenGL is dead.

I hate it when games are dependent on OpenGL. My graphics card don't support it too well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
                        I study computer programming myself. What are you currently programming in? Let me say that video games programming in C++ is a lot of fun, but complicated when it comes to OpenGL
                        I'm actually just starting in my programming part of my BTEC national diploma A level, covers alot of the topics over a 2 year period.

I think i'll develop more into programming then anything else to be honest, i will see how it goes but i am enjoying the course alot.

I would have been doing this when i was 18 if not for ill health, i had surgery so it has held me back but i am still young and i'm going to carry on with my education now i am better.

The surgery thing was a nightmare, it was pneumathorax (collapsed lung happened like 5 times) and i had muscle damage which i take pills for now, slowly going away atleast.

My uncle kind of help's me in this way since he has a very well paid ICT job in security and gets to travel all over the world so that is cool, i really enjoy all the technical thing's i think at the moment if i can keep my motivation up and my enthusiasm in computer's then i'll be fine.

I'm just glad that i can continue my education further since i had such a rough 2 years, previously i finished my GNVQ and my BTEC 1st level and progressed onto BTEC 2nd diploma so next step will be university but i am deciding what i want in the mean time.

I'd say i am more mature now and more focused on my future then i was back then so i am very happy.
                        Last edited by BlackHeart; 01-12-2009, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                          OpenGL is dead.

I hate it when games are dependent on OpenGL. My graphics card don't support it too well.
                          Its terrible that it has little support. Direct X is nice and all, but only for Windows users.

Comment

• Hello everyone my name is Kyle.

I've been playing the resident evil series since 98. Also a diehard Fallout fan, the NMA "Glittering Gem of Hate" kind. I play football (american) and live in New Jersey.

I rarely get into arguements and never try to start anything. Just here to discuss some of my favorite games.

Comment

• Hi!

Hello everybody, My name is Lenka and I'm from Czech Republic, that's small country in the central of the Europe I'm 19 years old and I've played almost every Resident Evil games (except RE0, RE1 Remake and Umbrella Chronicles, because I don't have Gamecube and Wii). But now I really looking forward to Resident Evil 5, I can't wait to play it. Soo..Have a nice time

Comment

• hi, I registered without looking for a introduce yourself topic LOL!!!! RL name is John and I absolutely love the RE series...that and Twisted Metal literally made me buy a Playstation over an N64. The games are amazing and the movies are meh but it doesn't matter cause its RE to me LOL!

I am also a card game collector and thought of an idea a few years ago. I am very creative and such so I made my own Resident Evil card game since RE is everywhere except condoms lol. If anyone is interested, I have the link in my sig 1st set is out (yes I know shameless plug which gets me banned LMAO!)

Hopefully I can play with some peeps on here for RE5 on the 360, I'm sure people will not be disappointed with the new game coming out

Comment

Working...
                                X