X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Henry and Steve

Hey Chibi, nice to see you here

Heya BoC! Your also on the Unity boards, right?
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-23-2009, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• If I knew what you were talking about I'd being agreeing with you right about now, my friend.

But more to point, I'm not, sadly.

Or I may be but I just forgot.
      If you care to elaborate on what it is I will be more than happy to sign up!

Comment

• Right thar!

Has to be you!

Comment

• Hey there, I'm new.

Comment

• well welcome gawain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              Right thar!

Has to be you!
              It's funny I noticed it was you only seconds after you posted! And yeah, it's me.

Nice to see yah, Dot50cal.

Comment

• Hi all! I'm new(ish), had an account for a while but I've kept quiet. Now is the time to break the silence, I must go forth and hate on RE5! and hate I will. I hear the latest podcast is full of it. YUSS!

Nice to be here, tell your friends.

Comment

• Just wanted to say Hi. Nice place here.

Comment

• I'm Marty Kirra. I've been lurking around for some time but I figured I should join and post my thoughts on the many interesting topics around here.

Comment

• Hola. Welcome and have fun.

Comment

• Hey guys.

Im Rob from England, Regular at Capcom-Europe forums, big fan of Devil May Cry, Silent Hill and Resident Evil. I've heard about this place for a long time so I thought i'd sign up and join in, and I can also see a few familiar faces here.

Comment

• Hey i'm Itchy...Munch! (i just realized how hard it is going to be to remember my user id)

I'm a huge fan of resident evil and i wanted to join the boards because i discovered your fantastic podcast 2 days ago. I've now listened to them all pretty much one after another, again fantastic!

My favorite game out of the series is the original of course, i'm playing it right now actually. I love zombies in general really and if there was a zombie holocaust i would not want to be a wesker or a chris, i would be the humble zombie on the second floor waiting to greet passers by with my arms spread wide (for a hug of course)

Anyway until then i will hopefully be sticking around here with you guys....maybe? dun dun dunnnnnn

p.s i will be
                          Last edited by Itchy...Munch!; 03-28-2009, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• maybe,or maybe a zombie hunting squad will blast your forehead off,either way welcome

Comment

• oh hai

Hey there, I'm Katy I like video games, painting, photography things, and mashed potatoes.

~

Comment

• Hey there, welcome! You've already made plenty of friends here lol
                                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                                X