Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, Katy! It's great to see you here! Thank you again for all the fun we had during the marathon! Seriously, it was just a blast!

Comment

• Hey! Great marathon indeed. I was on for a few portions as "seijurohiko." Too bad I missed RE2 and 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by misstvirus View Post
        Hey there, I'm Katy I like video games, painting, photography things, and mashed potatoes.

~
        hay Katy, welcome to THIA.

i like your username, it's similar to mine.

Comment

• Hi im tyler(TyackT71) and i was brought to the HIA by the RPD dispatch podcast and thought id join and im really enjoying myself so far

Comment

• Originally posted by misstvirus View Post
            Hey there, I'm Katy I like video games, painting, photography things, and mashed potatoes.

~
            omg I like mashies too ROFL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Daargoth View Post
              omg I like mashies too ROFL!
              us mashie fans will rule one day :3!
              Last edited by misstvirus; 04-04-2009, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• Hello all! My name is Dan, and I have been a fan since word one. I think my favorite game would have to be the remake of the first. It's all the characters that made me love the series to start with in the original setting... but better.

Comment

• Daaannn You da maaaan lol

This place is cool aint it?
                  Last edited by TheMedic; 05-02-2009, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• HAHAHAAAA! You said it! I think I'll dig this place. They don't seem to be as... tightly wound... as some folks on REH. I won't name any names though.

I want your hat.

Comment

• NO YOU CAN'T HAVE MY HAT! Its mine! I do want your hat though... Its all... Cartoony
                      Last edited by TheMedic; 05-02-2009, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• God... selfiiiiiiish...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
                          HAHAHAAAA! You said it! I think I'll dig this place. They don't seem to be as... tightly wound... as some folks on REH. I won't name any names though.

I want your hat.
                          Not as tightly wound? You fools! Run! Run while you still can! The mods here are lunatic ban nazi's, throwing bans out at people for the tinyiest thing like illegally pirating games and music or completely ignoring staff instructions not to do something that has been posted all over the site, repeatedly, and then been personally warned about!

We're terrible, terrible people here. Truly awful. I'm sure we'll crush your spirit and break your love of Resident Evil just like we have others. And then you'll be sad you speant all that money on RE! Run! Be safe before the mods get you!

Otherwise, welcome to site.

Love, Dark, Loony Bin Material Mod.

Comment

• Hahahaha, Uh oh... I better not EVER go off topic then. lol

Comment

• Well, a little off topic is OK. Topics of conversation naturally change. I once had a conversation about paying my council tax that ended in a debate of whether public sex was illegal if no could see you. The trick is to realize when it's time to take the side track to a new thread.

Comment

• Haha Oh yeah I hate it when people go so off topic that it doesn't even make sense anymore lol Don't worry I wont be doing any of that!

Comment

Working...
                                X