X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome everyone.

Comment

• "Excuse me, Lamar, but did you hear someone say something about a Championship?"

Comment

• Originally posted by BikeAngel View Post
        Hey I'm Ash. I'm new here and can't wait to meet all of you. I have been a RE fan sense I was 13. I'm 22 now.
        You know, after watching Degeneration I actually like Claire a lot more.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post

"Excuse me, Lamar, but did you hear someone say something about a Championship?"

"Excuse me LeBron as I just blow by you and score, not to mention holding you to only 16 pts at Cleveland, so much for your perfect home record, kiss that good bye."

Comment

• hi, im vito form the biohzae forums, glad to be here =)

Comment

• sup people the names james (my rela name lol) im also on REH. i decided to join this site because well i duno really lol i just saw it and thought wth ill join and so far it feels like a good choice so hey

Comment

• Welcome, I_Am_Nemesis! It's good to see you 'round here!

Comment

• Hola, peoples. Welcome to THIA. Home of the meanest mods on the net! Grrr, I is mean!

Comment

• I remember seeing you three when I was on reH a while back. It's good to see familiar faces and a fellow Gladiator fan. But yes, we are the meanest mods on the net. *SNARLS*

Comment

• I was going to say something, but I can't remember what it was. I have a very sore throat, and I just coughed...Oh my fucking satan it burns!

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                        sup people the names james (my rela name lol) im also on REH. i decided to join this site because well i duno really lol i just saw it and thought wth ill join and so far it feels like a good choice so hey
                        hey, good to see you here man

Comment

• welcome i_am_nemesis YOU ARE NOT NEMESIS!!!! jk

Comment

• Many welcomes and what not, enjoy your stay at THIA
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• cheers for the welcome every one looks like im going to have to be extra careful so as not to get on the mods bad side lol jks and to TyrackT71 I AM NEMESIS lol jks

Comment

• ...surely the massively mutated hands, riddled with scar tissue, hate and the brain tissue of S.T.A.R.S members would make this a little harder than normal for typing?

Comment

Working...
                                X