Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to THIA, there's some pretty cool folks here so I hope you enjoy!
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Hey, I liked RE0.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• I don't. It's the only Resident Evil game I've only played once; even Umbrella Chronicles has reached a couple of playthroughs.

Comment

• I concur, I don't see why the hate.

Comment

• Hello, I'm new here. I'm 17 old, I like graphic, music, and of course videogames.
            My favourite female character is Sheva(I make a cosplay of her.), the male Chris.

Comment

• Originally posted by Antrace View Post
              Hello, I'm new here. I'm 17 old, I like graphic, music, and of course videogames.
              My favourite female character is Sheva(I make a cosplay of her.), the male Chris.
              Oh Gesù, another italian! Welcome to THIA Antrace!

Comment

• Sun, you're really meanieee, don't you forget about me !!!

I'm Yuna ! 23 years old, Italian girl, I'm a friend of the crazy guy from Turin. We are also lovers, but that's a secret =P ( just kiddin'...)

By the way, I love Re, especially Jill Valentine. I want to be like her, sob !!!
                Last edited by Yunalein; 04-13-2009, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• but Yuna > Jill

Comment

• Bwawawa =D Thanks A-J ! You know, this makes me really happy ! Yuna 1 - JV 0 !

I know for sure, we'll become good friends =D
                    Last edited by Yunalein; 04-13-2009, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yunalein View Post
                      Sun, you're really meanieee, don't you forget about me !!!

I'm Yuna ! 23 years old, Italian girl, I'm a friend of the crazy guy from Turin. We are also lovers, but that's a secret =P ( just kiddin'...)

By the way, I love Re, especially Jill Valentine. I want to be like her, sob !!!

welcome, i have a feeling your gonna fit in nice with the jill fans here in there jill thread

Comment

• @Yuna i can't believe you're here, welcome lady
                        Anyway I thought we were married...just lovers uh?

PS: another italian... what the hell is happening over the Italian Community XD

Comment

• @Nemesiswontdie: Thanks ;) I'm gonna to find Jill's thread asap, just to write nonsense about my love for her ahahah !

@Sun: My little love *hugs* I'm so happy to see you here, really...We are married, we are partners, lovers..everything you want ahahaha XD

Comment

• Welcome It's cool that THIA brings fellow fans from all over together like this lol.
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Indeed it is cool that THIA brings so many together. I, myself am new here too.
                              I used to continually lurk on here, but finally felt like registering.
                              I'm seventeen (legally, allowed to play RE here) and am located in Terra Australis, you know that place where you can get transport to Antarctica? ...Otherwise known as Australia.

I love the very first RE, the thing that made it so awesome to me was that by the time we got it down here, it was around the time of the Mansion Incident... and as soon as we turned the game on, in walks my uncle (he had a motorbike accident) groaning and looking like a zombie. Needless to say it scared the crap out of me, from that and after REmake I've come to love RE even more after that first time and especially Wesker.
                              Last edited by Enetirnel; 04-15-2009, 06:12 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Non-blurry Signature Version
                              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                                Indeed it is cool that THIA brings so many together. I, myself am new here too.
                                I used to continually lurk on here, but finally felt like registering.
                                I'm seventeen (legally, allowed to play RE here) and am located in Terra Australis, you know that place where you can get transport to Antarctica? ...Otherwise known as Australia.

I love the very first RE, the thing that made it so awesome to me was that by the time we got it down here, it was around the time of the Mansion Incident... and as soon as we turned the game on, in walks my uncle (he had a motorbike accident) groaning and looking like a zombie. Needless to say it scared the crap out of me, from that and after REmake I've come to love RE even more after that first time and especially Wesker.
                                Welcome, Enetirnel! What does your screen name mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X