Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is why I decided to raise my war-free site! I will return to you know where soon but I will probably stay semi-active!

Comment

• it probably should've been in the music section anyway.
      Last edited by Bracyness; 08-09-2009, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• This will all be forgotten and goodluck with your mod status! You should request the boss to promote you to global moderator!

Comment

• no thanks. I think I'm just gonna search for a music forum for the time being. THere aren't many good ones

Comment

• THIA(here) is a good site, you'll love it! Just give the place time!

Comment

• I hope so. I'd hate to be attacked for making a useless post again. (lol sorry for making a useless post)

Comment

• Don't worry alexia and the great dot50cal will see to that!

Comment

• I know this is in the "off topic" section, but are we going too far off of this off topic? Could we get modded?

Comment

• Possibly but yeah lets stop it here! I don't want alexia to mod me! She'd kill me with this the legendary........

Last edited by Guest; 08-09-2009, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, you guys are starting to push the limits of what the Ban Crab will endure before he starts mocking you. As a general rule of thumb if it looks like you're having an AIM conversation then, well, take it to AIM. We're relatively laid back about such things but Bannon does need feeding...

Comment

• LOL sorry. It seems that feeding the Ban Crab is a higher priority than keeping new members. It doesn't seem laid back at all. this is fine though. I'll just go back to resitewars.com. It's actually laid back and now that the weirdos are gone, there isn't any fighting.

It was a pleasure to meet you guys. Good luck with your site

Comment

• Well, the crab is only happy when it feeds on the souls of the damned. Spamming isn't usually a banable offense, although it has happened once that I recall...

And THIA isn't for everyone. Of necessity we're a fairly ordered place, but that's to help the majority of members feel as welcome as possible. Some people don't like it though, and that's fair enough. To each there own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            Well, the crab is only happy when it feeds on the souls of the damned. Spamming isn't usually a banable offense, although it has happened once that I recall...

And THIA isn't for everyone. Of necessity we're a fairly ordered place, but that's to help the majority of members feel as welcome as possible. Some people don't like it though, and that's fair enough. To each there own.
                            He's right bracy and AGAIN darkmoon I apologize for treating this like AIM!

*Slaps self*

I will tone down now!

Comment

• it's not for everyone but you don't know me and you seem unwilling to give me a chance? I'm just here trying things out, and someone started a conversation with me on a topic, and I responded (just doing what I'd normally do) and you're speaking of *banning* me already? Is this how it's gonna be here?

Is this sponsored by gamefaqs?

Comment

• Of course you get a chance. Don't believe everything you hear on Site Wars...we only eat babies on Thursday, and that's only if Dot is out of chicken.

You asked;

Originally posted by Bracyness View Post
                                I know this is in the "off topic" section, but are we going too far off of this off topic? Could we get modded?
                                So I answered. At no point was I trying to razz you or anything. If I was doing that it would have been in a much more nasty fashion, and probably involve infraction points (THIA's combined warning and punishment system, where once you earn enough you get a free vacation for a certain length of time) but in this case I was simply qualifying that, yes, even though this is the OOC forum we do expect a certain level of on topicness.

Comment

Working...
                                X