X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys finally decided to join up been stalking the fourms for months

Comment

• Oh. There's an 'Introduce Yourself' forum? Ahaha....

This is a little... late, but hi.

Ya, I know I joined in March, but... I guess I've never introduced myself!

Even then, I've lurked around here for, like... ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
        Oh. There's an 'Introduce Yourself' forum? Ahaha....

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          Yes yes, I know.

Comment

• Hey guys, I'm Chris. I'm 23, and I'm hoping to be posting here for a good long time.

Comment

• Hello guys,im Erik from Finland.25 years old,father of 2 boys(4 years and the other 3monts).Game collector, for the moment i got around 1300 games.Also collecting resident evil games and im currently looking for the us versions .Hope we can do some buissnes

ps.Do you have a topic where you can post pics of your collections(other than R.E?)

Comment

• Hi guyz.. I'm Angelou... 14 years of age... Hope we can do some fun of sharing ideas here!! Thanks

Comment

• Hello, and welcome to THIA resorts!

We host some of the finest in bedroom suites, including, but not limited to, the Umbrella Labs sub-forum!

There are, however, a few fees to your otherwise free stay.

See here for billing information: http://www.the-horror.com/forums/faq.php

But that's it. Other than that, enjoy your stay!

..but on a more serious note, you'll the find that the people here are generally very friendly and hospitable, so long as you follow the rules.

However, we do have ONE exception. Mr.Darkmoon is terrifying and wants to rule the world. Just leave it that.
                  Last edited by WeskerIncarnate; 10-19-2009, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• Rule, set on fire, it's pretty much the same. The world will bow to me or it's charred cinders will!

Also, welcome.

Comment

• Hello im Torii otherwise seen as Anti.

Comment

• Hello everyone, I'm White Queen. I like Resident Evil a lot, and it's great to have a huge and well-known RE community brought together from around the world, nice to meet you all.

Yes, my username is taken from the White Queen from Resident Evil. No one has used this name here and I always liked the color white so I chose this name.
                        Last edited by The White Queen; 10-27-2009, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• Welcome to the Asylum. Where the residents rule the roost.

Comment

• Hi everybody, ermmm I have been stalking this forum like 6 months and I finally decided to come in, It the best English RE forum that I have seen so far. Jill is my fav character from the series, followed by Chris. For some reason I ahve a soft spot for Sherry (im fifteen so it is legal ;D) Also I like Manuela.

Also English is not my motherlanguage.
                            Last edited by ValentineLover; 11-17-2009, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Oh, and welcome to THIA. ;)

Comment

• Name - Steven
                                Age - 17
                                Lives - In Philly, but born in NY
                                blah blah blah im not good with intros, so yea im obviously here cause I like Resident Evil

Comment

Working...
                                X