• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ he he your old!!!!!! lol jk

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      John
      Now they know my name! They can get my address and national insurance number now, might as well say goodbye to my identity.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        Now they know my name! They can get my address and national insurance number now, might as well say goodbye to my identity.
        lol if you notice i have said your name countless times on here AND the fact that john is the most commen name now and days

Comment

• welcome anyone new!!!

and yes john your doomed lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            You better watch out for those 360 fanboys now John.

Comment

hey i remember you lol, welcome back. I rarely see people who joined before me on anymore besides Darkmoon,Sinvalentine and Dot lol i dont know anyone else or i dont remember atm lol

its cause im epicly old school, and u got like 2k posts now and im still with my 300ish, ill update my profile soon too ^^

Comment

oh shit DM your right i forgot about the dude. sorry dude.

ok so theres

me,DM,PS92,Dot,John,SinV,Dude,Big Stu,Helegad, Randomwab, Carnivol and Scream i cant think of anyone else atm.

for some reason i like to think of us as the seniors of THIA even though this site has been up for what? 4 almost 5 years?
                Back in line whippersnapper!

Can't believe you forgot me!
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                  Back in line whippersnapper!

Can't believe you forgot me!
                  Spoiler:
                  oh shit i did! sorry Gene

and...FIXED! there you go
                  Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 05-27-2009, 02:40 AM.

Comment

• Hello THIA Peoples!

I joined here quite awhile ago, but never introduced myself! Hiya, I'm PracticalAl! I love making sub-par RE artwork,
                    so I'm mostly over at http://PracticalAl.DeviantART.com.
                    My favorite RE game is Code Veronica. (And I may or may not have an unhealthy obsession with the character in my avatar...)

This is a great site! Thank you to all of you who keep it running!
                    I'm not much of a poster, but I'm always reading the latest updates!
                    I look forward to meeting you all!

Thanks again and God Bless,
                    ~PracticalAl <3
                    sigpic

Comment

• Welcome! I've seen your posts before, I love your allusive screen name, and I think your artwork's great! Especially this one:
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                        Welcome! I've seen your posts before, I love your allusive screen name, and I think your artwork's great! Especially this one:
                        Wow, thank you so much! Ha-ha, glad you like that one! X'D..
                        sigpic

Comment

• welcome PracticalAL!

Comment

oh shit DM your right i forgot about the dude. sorry dude.

ok so theres

me,DM,PS92,Dot,John,SinV,Dude,Big Stu,Helegad, Randomwab, Carnivol, Gene and Scream i cant think of anyone else atm.

for some reason i like to think of us as the seniors of THIA even though this site has been up for what? 4 almost 5 years?
                            It pisses me off that I waited so long to join. I've been reading these forums for years but I was always too lazy to join, plus I was working 70 hours a week in a factory at the time so I was rarely online anyways lol. I was on Resident Evil Fan forever back when Roody ran it in the old days. It's hard to believe that I started my own little resident evil fan group on louisvillemojo.com around the same time THIA came about, it doesn't seem like it was that long ago...God we're getting old fast.
                            Last edited by REmaster; 06-11-2009, 10:30 PM.
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                              God we're getting old fast.
                              time flys and i hate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                                I joined here quite awhile ago, but never introduced myself! Hiya, I'm PracticalAl! I love making sub-par RE artwork,
                                so I'm mostly over at http://PracticalAl.DeviantART.com.
                                My favorite RE game is Code Veronica. (And I may or may not have an unhealthy obsession with the character in my avatar...)

This is a great site! Thank you to all of you who keep it running!
                                I'm not much of a poster, but I'm always reading the latest updates!
                                I look forward to meeting you all!

Thanks again and God Bless,
                                ~PracticalAl <3
                                Welcome, and wow! You're a very talented artist with good taste in bad guys (Alfred Ashford is the best, obviously).
                                Last edited by Corrin; 06-16-2009, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X