X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
    Yo. Welcome to THIA, Dash.
    It's like, we're talking on two different levels.

AWESOME!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dash141 View Post
      It's like, we're talking on two different levels.

AWESOME!
      THIA and Dot50Cal's livestream sure do rule.

Comment

Hello everyone. Thanks to Dot, I'm now a member.

hey hey hey,welcome

Comment

• Hi Dash! Happy to see you here too.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Good to see you made the conversion, Dash.

Comment

• Hi!! My name is Yannick also known as ylj619. I'm 18 and i'm half french and half filipino. My fave re game is Resident Evil 2. fave protagonist: leon. fave antagonist: WESKER! ftw! ^__^ fave supporting character: Ada Wong.
              Currently playing: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
              Still waiting for Silent Hill Shattered Memories, Resident Evil Remake and Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles for Wii and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker and Resident Evil (hope it's not just for PSP Go) for PSP.

Comment

Hello everyone. Thanks to Dot, I'm now a member.
                Ahhh, hello. Welcome to the-horror. I regret to tell you that this place isn't as eventful as Dot's RE1 playthroughs. Well...not anymore, anyway. It comes and goes. Enjoy your stay.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  Ahhh, hello. Welcome to the-horror. I regret to tell you that this place isn't as eventful as Dot's RE1 playthroughs. Well...not anymore, anyway. It comes and goes. Enjoy your stay.
                  Well, I guess I'll have to make my own fun, then!

Comment

• Welcome to THIA Yannick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                      Welcome to THIA Yannick.
                      Thanks!

Comment

• Suppose I ought to post here. Hi, I'm Kevin. I'll probably be 28 (or far, far older) by the time you read this, as my birthday is three days from now. I'm originally from Chicago. I'm engaged because of Resident Evil. Seriously!

My fiancee and I met in one of AOL's many Raccoon City roleplaying chatrooms about nine years back. I was playing as The Bearded One (this was pre-9/11, so.. there was only one Bearded One back then), she was playing as Chris Redfeild. We hit it off, and when the time came for me to leave the nest, she took me in.

I found this place because of her, Mark Grass, Enrico Marini and Dot50 - her getting RE4/PC, and those three blokes posting on BioFlames. My main interest in coming here was for Modding advice/pointers.. but, after reading some of this stuff.. well.. I can't resist the urge to join in.

Oh, my sig-quote is from a long-running joke my friends and I had about how Sally Struthers would win a child eating contest aganst "over 9,000" zombies (yes, "that one series" made its way into the joke).
                        Last edited by DanKnyphausen; 09-23-2009, 02:17 AM.

Comment

• Welcome to THIA. We hope you enjoy your stay and don't get eaten by a grue.

Comment

• ..what's a Grue? That a grunge rock groupie, or something? Is it ravenous?

Comment

• http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp07152005.shtml - This, and the comic following, explain what a grue is better than I can.

Comment

• ::Reads the comic, intently, with evil giddy laughter.:: To quote Ada? "That's two I owe you." Thanks, Dark!

Comment

Working...
                                X