X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *imagine this spoken in a really creepy way* Hellooo. *now stop it*

I'm sorta new here. >_>
    I've been lurking the news bit for about a week after I was linked here by some RE4 fixed camera hack thing.

I noticed this site had some nice RE news, so I thought, why not. *joins forum*

And that's how I got here. *now imagine it again* Helloooooo. *I thought I told you to stop it.*
    If you find me odd, That's because I'm a self-proclaimed Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant/Cloud Cuckoo Lander. So Yeah.

Also. Many things I type that should take one or two sentences, They often turn into Walls of Text.. And oh dear, I'm doing it now.

Comment

• Welcome to THIA! And that's okay with the wall of text. Sometimes it's a good read. Sometimes it's just so bad it's fun to read. Just kidding, welcome!

Edit: 1337th post. I feel slightly special. In a meme sort of way.
      Last edited by Canas Renvall; 01-26-2010, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• You missed it by a post.

Comment

• Check the post count on the thread list though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weremuffin View Post
            *imagine this spoken in a really creepy way* Hellooo. *now stop it*

I'm sorta new here. >_>
            I've been lurking the news bit for about a week after I was linked here by some RE4 fixed camera hack thing.

I noticed this site had some nice RE news, so I thought, why not. *joins forum*

And that's how I got here. *now imagine it again* Helloooooo. *I thought I told you to stop it.*
            If you find me odd, That's because I'm a self-proclaimed Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant/Cloud Cuckoo Lander. So Yeah.

Also. Many things I type that should take one or two sentences, They often turn into Walls of Text.. And oh dear, I'm doing it now.

Welcome to THIA Weremuffin. I see that your a regular visitor of the TV Tropes & Idioms website as well.
            Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 01-27-2010, 01:40 AM.

Comment

• I probably should have posted here, first.

At any rate, I'm an Ashford fan (as is probably made obvious by my username) and I've been lurking the site/forums for a very, very long time. It's only recently I've decided to join as I enjoy participating in RE related discussions.

Hopefully I'll find out some interesting things and make some new friends.

Comment

• There are a few Ashford fans here and it sucks that DSC ruined Alfred's and Alexia's character.

Welcome to THIA
                Last edited by Stars1356; 01-27-2010, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• Hello, stranger.

I found Alfred annoying <.<

Comment

• Hi im kiedistidus
                    I'm 23 and im a hardcore playstation fan and I love reisdent evil and final fantasy, especially the ps1 generations of these games!!

Comment

• Welcome to THIA, Mr Ashford and kiesidstidus.

Comment

• Thank you for the kind welcome, everyone. It's much appreciated.

And Stars1356, I completely agree. Although Alexia's character was ruined far more then Alfred's... But I won't go into detail on that. I'd be here for hours.

Comment

• thanks for the welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Ashford View Post
                            Although Alexia's character was ruined far more then Alfred's... But I won't go into detail on that. I'd be here for hours.
                            So could I, so could I.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
                              Welcome to THIA Weremuffin. I see that your a regular visitor of the TV Tropes & Idioms website as well.
                              >_> Was I really that obvious? It's not like I have 80+ tabs from there open all the time. >_>
                              *cough*

Anyway, Thanks for all the welcomings. >_>

And Hi There all the people who joined after meee.
                              .. What? Can't I welcome people too? >_>

Comment

• Hello and welcome!

Comment

Working...
                                X