Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey dudes, glad to join the forum. I'm 18, and have been a long-time fan of the series. I first got into it with RE2 on the N64 after drooling over a magazine walk-through for it back in the day. I can't believe I was ~9 years old playing and getting into these games! I asked for one of those PSOnes around then just so I could play FFVII & RE3!

Anyway, enough of that BS, but I look forward to positively contributing to the board. See ya!
    Last edited by Parabellum; 09-12-2009, 06:17 AM.

Comment

• Hey guys! i'm 19 and a total Resident Evil junkie. I've been reading the stuff on this site for a while and finally decided to sign up

Comment

• Welcome to THIA. Hope you enjoy your stay. Remember to report any desire to gnaw on the flesh of another member to a moderator...not that we don't all feel like doing that now and then, but if there's gonna be blood we might need the extra strong cleaners. And I mean Cleaners in funny black leather gimp suits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          black leather gimp suits.

Comment

• Hello THIA. I like forums and the internet but I am from Scotland (it's part of the UK and stuff) so sometimes I may disappear for 8-16 hours due to the need to recharge the car battery that powers my Windows 3.1 machine. The Clan Master has promised us mains electricity by 2016 if we continue to make weekly sacrifices to the Alter of Plenty (fingers crossed lol). So, anyway, eh....HELLO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Pyramid View Post
              Hello THIA. I like forums and the internet but I am from Scotland (it's part of the UK and stuff) so sometimes I may disappear for 8-16 hours due to the need to recharge the car battery that powers my Windows 3.1 machine. The Clan Master has promised us mains electricity by 2016 if we continue to make weekly sacrifices to the Alter of Plenty (fingers crossed lol). So, anyway, eh....HELLO!
              This right here is what we call an instant classic. Oh, and welcome too.

Comment

• I agree. I look forward to discussing SH with you. Classy avatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Pyramid View Post
                  Hello THIA. I like forums and the internet but I am from Scotland (it's part of the UK and stuff) so sometimes I may disappear for 8-16 hours due to the need to recharge the car battery that powers my Windows 3.1 machine. The Clan Master has promised us mains electricity by 2016 if we continue to make weekly sacrifices to the Alter of Plenty (fingers crossed lol). So, anyway, eh....HELLO!
                  I used to live near Scotland. It sounds like your deffintely getting ahead of Northern England. My last computer ran on mules. This one is a nice upgrade though. Steam is the way of the future, people!

Comment

• Agent_Wong: Thanks for the welcome. I also caught the Bolder Incident on YouTube - a definitive "WTF" moment.

GuardhouseMusic: Cheers. Pyramid Head is my favourite ambiguous video game rapist, my second favourite being Chief Irons. Silent Hill 2 is also joint with RE3 as my favourite game of all time.

Darkmoon: Really? One of our more "enlightened" town’s people attempted to leave and go to the certainly fictional town of Newcastle. The Clan Master didn't approve of this and had him drowned. Wasn't the best Tuesday but at least I got a new jumper (a grey one!). One day I hope to get Vista so I can add several clocks to my desktop.

Comment

• Oh, Newcastle exists. It's full of terrible, terrible monsters though. They drink a swill they refer to as 'Broon Ale' and kill any and all they see as outsiders. Which is everyone who has two arms and two legs. They insist the ideal is at least three. They als have a giant monster of rust guarding the entrance to the city, called the Angel of the North. It devours people and uses there blood to coat it's dark and terrible skin, blocking out the light of day. I lived thirty miles North of Newcastle, in a town called Amble. It is a dark and terrible place where only the strong survive and the weak become Chavs. Almost everyone is weak.

Comment

Oh, Newcastle exists. It's full of terrible, terrible monsters though. They drink a swill they refer to as 'Broon Ale' and kill any and all they see as outsiders. Which is everyone who has two arms and two legs. They insist the ideal is at least three. They als have a giant monster of rust guarding the entrance to the city, called the Angel of the North. It devours people and uses there blood to coat it's dark and terrible skin, blocking out the light of day. I lived thirty miles North of Newcastle, in a town called Amble. It is a dark and terrible place where only the strong survive and the weak become Chavs. Almost everyone is weak.
                        Oh, my! Maybe the Clan Master is correct to punish those seeking to leave the sanctuary. Glasgow is full of the Scottish variant of the chav, the Ned. Much the same except with a more unintelligible dialect and a passion for wearing luminous rimmed sunglasses when it’s raining.

Comment

• ...and I thought nothing could be worse than the chav. Do they wear fake Burberry and track suits too, or is the scary sunglasses there identifying mark?

Comment

...and I thought nothing could be worse than the chav. Do they wear fake Burberry and track suits too, or is the scary sunglasses there identifying mark?
                            No, they do that as well. They also have a special red version of the Burberry pattern called Aquascutum. I think only Alpha Neds get to wear the Aquascutum Red baseball hat. Mera Peak jackets in bright colours are also popular (http://www.venturesport.co.uk/images...oduct_5317.gif).
                            Last edited by Mr.Pyramid; 09-16-2009, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• Hello everyone. Thanks to Dot, I'm now a member.

Comment

• Yo. Welcome to THIA, Dash.

Comment

Working...
                                X