Clear All

• Welcome!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
      Welcome!!
      thanks =]

Comment

• Hello Community!
        My name is Phillip, I´m 20 years old and I´m from Lower Bavaria, Germany =)
        I hope you can understand me. I am not the best on speaking/writing english and american, but I´m trying to do it well.
        I am a really huge resident evil / biohazard fan and I have got my own collection, too.
        If you want you can visit my homepage and give me some feedback in my guest book
        This is the link -> www.ubcs.me
        Greetings from Germany!

PS: I hope I can take part very active in this forum =]

Comment

• Names Aj, Im 18 and obviously a big fan of the RE series. I'm from the good ol usa of course. Hope to be posting here for awhile, it seems like a pretty down to earth forum.

Comment

• Hey everyone, I'm Reece, I'm 17 and from the UK. I'm not completely new, I've made a number of posts already but only just found this topic so... Also I'm not new to the site, just the community, I've just kinda kept coming back for the updates on the home page, and finally decided its time for to to partake in the community.

I love Resident Evil, have done ever since playing RE2 and RE3 from a young age. They weren't mine, they were my grandad's funnily enough, as he's a big horror fan. I was so scared while playing, but I loved it so much! It was so fun to be scared, as odd as that may sound. As I got a bit older I convinced my parents to let me buy RE games, and my favourite games in the series would have to be RE2 or Remake.

I love this site and especially the podcasts, and hope to stay here for a long time, so hello everyone!

Comment

• Why hello there! Welcome!

I'm not a THIA greeter, but new people are new, so yeah.

Last edited by Ray; 12-06-2009, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                Why hello there! Welcome!

I'm not a THIA greeter, but new people are new, so yeah.

Thanks!

Comment

• Hi i'm Yoann, I'm 13, i'm d brother of a THIA member yannick also known as ylj619. i like listening to RPD Dispatch over and over again.

P.S.:
                  GLOBAL SATURATION AND DEATHBLOW TO THE 360!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoyolt96 View Post
                    P.S.:
                    GLOBAL SATURATION AND DEATHBLOW TO THE 360!!
                    Fanboy alert

Otherwise, welcome to THIA.

Comment

• Hi my name is shayn. I started collecting resident evil when i got resident evil gaiden for xmas years ago. I loved ninja gaiden as a kid saw that word in it and was surprized, i was like wtf people on a boat?! wheres ryu?

Yeah i was a stupid kid.

I love re tho. Can't wati to talk to everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                        Fanboy alert

Otherwise, welcome to THIA.
                        Way to fall for Darin's sad trolling attempts. Don't worry, I did too.

Comment

• *edited*

Okay, got it.

Thanks to Canas and nemesiswontdie for the memo.
                          Last edited by Ray; 01-03-2010, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• heyy
                            i have been a member for a few years but have never posted on here before but do check out the site every day.
                            one thing i love doing is video editing and have done alot of game movies or what ever you want too call them gameplay/cutscenes.
                            im no fanboy.
                            nothing else

ps dantes inferno looks amazing
                            Last edited by stepultura; 01-08-2010, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• Wow, you've been a member for almost 2 years. Hot damn, only 3 posts as of current!

Hi. Nice to see you here, then.

Comment

• Hello, as some noticed I registered a few days ago. My name is Steven and the first Resident Evil game I ever played was RE2. I quit for several years until RE0 came out for Gamecube. Ever since I have been obsessed. The storyline fascinates me.

Comment

Working...
                                X