Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all. Long time lurker here. 20 yrs old, of Hispanic descent, male, 5'6, brown eyes, dark hair, 170 lbs, and a certified organ donor :p. I'm a HUGE RE fan, and a survival horror fan in general. Glad to be here and I hope to interact with you all real soon!

Comment

• So...for once someone who won't object when I steal a kidney?

Welcome!

Comment

• Hi.

Heh, not at all man! Just pretend I'm the merchant from RE4. But instead of me opening my trenchcoat to sell you my weapons, I'll go one further and open my rib cage for you so you can take your pick of the litter! "good things on sale stranger"

Comment

• Hey everyone, I'm new here and also a fan of the Resident Evil series. My older cousin introduced it to me when I was three (lol), and I now I've played almost every RE game.

Comment

• Welcome aboard the crazy train stranger, for the most part we're a friendly bunch.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• i've been here for about a week, but i figured i oughta intoduce my penis, arriving this morning from flagstaff.. i know it sounds ridiculous.. imagine something of like a morbidly obese situation..

Comment

• No, you really don't need to introduce your wang. Unless it's a long time fan of Resident Evil independent of your own body no one here wants to meet it.

Comment

• lol, you're still charming as ever, dark (and thankfully so)

welcome all new people

Comment

• I'm charming? You should see the things people say about me! The terrible, terrible things they say about me *sniff* on other forums *sniff*. It would break my heart.

If I had a heart. Or could bring myself to care. Or stopped laughing about it.

Nice to see you back for a visit, Sin.

Comment

• loll there should be a darkmoon appreciation thread then j/k

thank you! last time i was here was 2011, thanks to a really old PM from dot

Comment

• Greetings, all!

I'm Gaia Revane, and I'm traditionally a lurker, but I decided to register in the aftermath of 1.5 surfacing to check out all of the interesting discussions I've seen popping up. I have a bit of a history with this site -- I was a member back in 2008, but I was banned after pretending to have 1.5 (no point for that now since we have the real one).

Anyway, I'm an indie game developer and horror novelist who's currently in the final year of a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Creative Writing. I love Resident Evil and survival horror in general, with leanings towards the older iterations of the genre rather than the newer ones.

Nice to meet you all (again) and hopefully I'll stick around this time!
                        Obligatory signature ad for things I've made:

You can find out more at my website or Facebook

Comment

• Welcome back. Hope you enjoy your new stay.

Comment

• Wow if anyone remembers me im back! DONNIemo from Australia!

Its been about 2 years, but at the moment i have alot of free time (im in between jobs) so should be on alot. its been a while since ive used a forum so its all coming back to me. hello old friends! I cant wait to update my collection photos and what not.

Comment

• welcome back
                              Last edited by SinValentine; 05-30-2013, 03:07 PM. Reason: i forgot how much the :D smilie looked like it was on crack -_-

Comment

• Oh. Don't think I posted here yet... Anyways:

Hi all. My name is Dan... Played the PSX Resident Evils since I was a kid, 3 was my first one. Scared the jesus out of me back then.. Heard about 1.5 about a year ago, started trolling this forum as a guest, then I made my account. Alot has happened... since then. Haha. I'm not just here for 1.5 though, I plan to stay around even after it's released. Nice little community here, the drama is kind of funny sometimes too.

I've still not played all the games either, going to check out Code Veronica, REMAKE, Zero (heard it's shit though). Probably 4, and Revelations. Not touching 5/6 though lol.

Currently learning german right now, difficult language lol
                                Last edited by Guest; 05-30-2013, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X