Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch out for everyone. The Jill fans will dres you in a boob tube if you're mean to Jill. The Leon fans will give you a makeover if you're mean to him. The Chris fans are 'roiding up in case of trouble with rocks. The Rebecca fans are doing many, many chemicles in the name of science The new game fans are running up to you, then stopping and shuffling fowards very slowly. The old game fan will occasionally spin around in a circle and knock you over (tank controls grrr).

And then then there are the mods. Be ware of those loony bastards. They're seriously messed up.

So, have fun.

Comment

• Hiya, I'm a big RE and Silent Hill fan also! Nice set o' boards.

Comment

• welcome Jimmy! Hope you enjoy it here
        "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Hello to everyone,
          I'm ANDYARKLAY.

I'm collecting resident evil/biohazard games for all regions&all consoles. Also having many action figures, books(jap/uas strategy guides, artbooks) and some other stuff. Also looking for re/bh nonretail stuff.

I'm picky buyer so if you are selling to me sth - be very accurate and make a good package.

As a player i prefer all re/bh games and their remakes which were released before resident evil 4. I also having some i'mpressive scores on xbox 360 resident evil 5 leaderboards - thanks for Dark Ayron, he is the one who helped me to understand how to press buttons on controller to get such scores and only because of him i played re 5 so many.

As about other games my - favourite are following:

-Dino crisis
          -Ninja Gaiden
          -Dead Rising
          -TES: Oblivion
          -Tenchu Z
          -Onimusha 1 2
          -Condemned Criminal Origins

I someone from other country, with different ideology and different understanding of many things. Sometimes i like argueing, but i like it when its going polite and with arguements. If i don't like something - i just say it.

My english is not perfect - i'm not from english speaking country.

About playing with me on XBL - my xbl account only for friends and there are no random people on my friendlist. If you want to make some deal with me or you are resident evil 5 skilled speedrunner - you can add me. I'll add all good contacts!
          Last edited by ANDYARKLAY; 05-07-2011, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Where are you from, may I ask?

You strike me a Frenchman.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Where are you from, may I ask?
              You strike me a Frenchman.
              I never talking about it on public but you got a PM.

Comment

• Well...um...i have having to introduce myself cuz i'm not really good at it...X3
                Hi...
                I'm Cynder Fields(i only use that name on the internet and stuff...u guys can call me Cynder of just Fields, your choice)...i'm huge fan of RE, i think i have almost all of the games...i draw some RE related stuff somethimes, i'm 15(i ran out of things to say...lolz). I'm not from any english speaker country so if i say something wrong, i'm sorry....

My fav games are:
                Dead Rising 2
                Batman Arkham Asylum(waiting for Arkham City)
                Sonic Unleashed
                RE REmake
                RECVX
                RE 4
                RE 5
                Portal 2
                ....i ran out of games...lolz
                ohh yeah, Uncharted 2.

I think thats it....See you guys around.
                X3

Comment

• I remember you from Project Umbrella, if you're the same person.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Yes i am...X3
                    lolz

Comment

• Welcome Cynder
                      "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Well, I'm Paul. I'm a happily married man, and I travel. A lot.
                        I use to be what one would call a hardcore gamer, but married life and not being home much has turned me to just being casual. Mortal Kombat was the first game my parents bought me a wee one (haha great parents). I also enjoy RE (how else did I find this site) as well as other random adventure, horror, and fighting games. Im more hesitant on buying games now and usually wait many months until the price drops. So Im guess I'm here to get 2nd, 3rd, 4th opinions on games before I buy. I'm also not technologically gifted, so I may ask dumb questions quite often.

Comment

• hi i'm jimmy i'm a wine maker, and a pizza cook(not as glamorous as it sounds)
                          i love my wife and we are having a baby girl in august, so i'm trying to get in my video game playing now. i started playing video games when i saw the demo for metal gear solid, then i played re2 and loved it the upgraded magnum is my favorite weapon in the series. I enjoy all the re games for what they are and hope one is still in the works for the psp.

Comment

• Welcome to both of you!X3

Comment

• Welcome to all 3 of you heh. Don't take this the wrong way but Jimmy and Paul, you two sound like you were at your first meeting of AA haha. Enjoy your stay here and for the love of god DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent_Wong View Post
                                Welcome to all 3 of you heh. Don't take this the wrong way but Jimmy and Paul, you two sound like you were at your first meeting of AA haha. Enjoy your stay here and for the love of god DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!
                                haha, I know I sound old, but I'm only 25.

Comment

Working...
                                X