Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya. Can u remove the t from my name. Sign up typo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jus' $um Guy View Post
      Hiya. Can u remove the t from my name. Sign up typo.
      Solved.

Comment

• Hello, my name is Yvonnick.
        I joined THIA forums because of downloading and hearing the RPD dispath podcast and yes, I have weird name. I have a resident evil fan since I played biohazard 2 dual shock version when I was 8 years old.
        sigpic
        "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• hello my name is cj im new here i'm glad to be here
          the death cannot die....

sigpic

Comment

• Hey there REfans. I joined this site just recently, and began by creating a thread dedicated to Albert Wesker. My name is Mik, and i've been a fan of RE since it's NA debut in '96.

I wanted to ask a question. I noticed the whole "red herb" pic next to my name, how, exactly, and when does that change?

Comment

• It's a cockroach now. Changes at 10 posts, and will occasionally change futher as you post more.

Comment

• Hey guys!

I'm a long-time lurker, first time joiner. My name's Cara, I'm 22 and have been a huge Res fan for... at least 10 or so years. Am looking to start doing my Let's Play series on Youtube soon, and will probably start with the RE series, as well as many other survival horror titles.

Very interested in learning all I can about 1.5, even though chances of it's release are slim to none

I haven't set up my own Playstation ID yet, I currently use my fiance's. When I do, I'll let you know what it is if you're interested in co-op or anything like that.

That's about all I have to say for now. Happy to finally have joined

Comment

• Good to have you on board. Keep your tray tables and seat backs in the upright and locked positions. And don't feed the animals.

Comment

• Oh, don't worry. I know NEVER to feed the animals after an... unfortunate incident and I'll be sure to be on my best behaviour!

Comment

• Welcome! So many Aussies here I love it! Must be something about zombies that connects us

Comment

• Haha our thirst for the blood of the undead? There might be something to that notion lol

Comment

• New to the forum, but not to RE. Been playing it from 1996, to about 2005 or so. I've pretty much given up hope on any future RE games after RE5 came out and pretty much confirmed that Capcom is more interested in appealing to current gamers, rather than the original fans of the series that helped them get as far as they have.

So with the exception of RE5 and RE0 I'm a fan of most of the RE games before 2004.

I'm a pretty big fan of survival horror in general, in fact they got me into film and animation at college and I've had a blast experimenting with my own little concepts of horror since then.

here is my Youtube page with my toons, some are horror, some are video game parodies, and some are just strange.

Comment

• Welcome to the site. I'm pretty much the same with RE now, love the older games but don't really have much interest of the newer games. RE4 was amazing as an action game but RE5 just didn't have that same feeling to me and it got boring very quickly. Don't have much interest at the moment, especially with the emergence of series which I love (like Mass Effect).

Comment

• Welcome.

Comment

• Hey I'm a big RE fan been playing it since I was 7 years old I'm also big fan of Assassin's Creed I like a lot of things and I like a good conversation

Comment

Working...
                                X