Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must've missed this post, otherwise I would've gone here first.
    Anyways, a hardcore fan of the Resident Evil franchise. When people began to pit Resident Evil vs. Silent Hill, I went front lines and *Shoot plastic bullets around the area like a mad-man * Though it makes no sense, Resident Evil is physical horror as in Hill is mental , anyways enough 'bout that. Resident Evil 3 was a hook for me, love Jill Valentine , absolutely hate Resident Evil Movies (Except the Animations ones).
    Name is Acintris and I'm here to stay.

Comment

• Hello.

Comment

• Hola. Awesome signature

Comment

• Originally posted by Weremuffin View Post
          >_> Was I really that obvious? It's not like I have 80+ tabs from there open all the time. >_>
          *cough*
          Well you did describe yourself as a living Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant/Cloud Cuckoo Lander didn't you?

Comment

• Hello, I'm Rose312. I ended up on this forum in a...strange way...some one apparently used my email to make an account and followed them here in a Silent Hill Style...minus all the horrific sights. I work a lot with Music, Art, and Writing. Must of my writing is Horror/Romance and I'm working on a piece now. I'm in a semi-popular local band. Hopefully I'll enjoy this forum...
            PS
            Silent Hill Ftw

Comment

• Weird that someone used your e-mail like that. Huh. Ah well, welcome to the forums.

Comment

• I know...But it happened to a friend of mine. Some one used his email to try to make an account for a game. Stupid people don't realize you need to be able to get on the email to get the verification link lol

Comment

• Welcome Rose. Hey nice sig. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Comment

• Hello, just joined and I suppose it's only proper to make an official intro thread.

I was referred here by Rose actually, because I was itching to join a new forum. My favorite horror game is Silent Hill 2 and I have a thing for Pyramid Head. I mostly only play old games, so I don't really use our PS3 at all . Nice to meet you all!
                    Last edited by Lilith; 02-06-2010, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Welcome. Always nice to see another Silent Hill fan.

Comment

• Thank you for the welcome jagger!

Comment

• Hello there Stranger.

Comment

• Hi! So far people here seem nice! Hey I've been to Kentucky. Nice place with lots of horses and bourbon. XD

Comment

• HEY LILITH!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 uhh welcome to the forum too

Comment

• Hey all!

Just signed up and thought I'd say send a well meaning shout out to everyone.

My names Ty or Caligo, whichever people choose is fine with me =) Always been a fan of video games and have a soft spot in my heart for the old (and some of the more games) in the Resident Evil series. But anyway, would love to meet and get to know other fans so I’ll see you guys around.

Comment

Working...
                                X