• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome everyone!

Comment

• welcome buddies

Comment

• Hi im ron, im 16 i hate being called emo, cause im not i have a youtube account and have three videos posted so far, im a far fetched guy im very energetic, i love playing resident evil and anything thats gory like silent hill forinstence ive played a demo and loved it i would soo love to buy it ... eh so lame T.e
        Last edited by Itashious_boy; 05-13-2008, 02:01 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• ah no Hiro, oh well
          Big Hello *waves* Ron, so what videos do you have up on youtube and what is your fav r.e/s.h game?

Comment

• welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• -
              Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• Welcome.
                Excuse me for saying this, but you lucky son of a bitch (No offence intended); YOU MET AKIRA?! T,T
                Envious, oh well, welcome to the boards! XD
                Enjoy your stay.

Comment

• -
                  Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• hello,I just bearly join A few days ago but was looking for this kind of topic,anyways I am 19 years old,I like the original PSX resident evil games up to 4(except dead aim and code veronica,never played those but see my bro,so i know somethings about them,never played gaiden,want to try)I belieave I got into resident evil when I was 9 or 10(yeah,vary young huh),I originaly tryed to join bioflames,but registration was closed,then I heard that actual members of bioflames come here to,maybe I can share thoughts,ideas and,projects with those members so thay can take the ideas back to bioflames...sorry for going off topic there,anyways hello to all that is The Horror Is Alive.
                    Last edited by pickyeater; 05-15-2008, 03:59 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Welcome!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                        ah no Hiro, oh well
                        Big Hello *waves* Ron, so what videos do you have up on youtube and what is your fav r.e/s.h game?
                        oh umm well ive got three vids totall xD thats caust ive been delayed with my work...

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by pickyeater View Post
                          hello,I just bearly join A few days ago but was looking for this kind of topic,anyways I am 19 years old,I like the original PSX resident evil games up to 4(except dead aim and code veronica,never played those but see my bro,so i know somethings about them,never played gaiden,want to try)I belieave I got into resident evil when I was 9 or 10(yeah,vary young huh),I originaly tryed to join bioflames,but registration was closed,then I heard that actual members of bioflames come here to,maybe I can share thoughts,ideas and,projects with those members so thay can take the ideas back to bioflames...sorry for going off topic there,anyways hello to all that is The Horror Is Alive.
                          what is bioflames?
                          sigpic

Comment

• you dont know?,bioflames is site deticated to the unreleased edition of biohazard 2,people call it biohazard 1.5,surpised that you dident know seeing that the curator was one-man circus,and making big sene about it.
                            Last edited by pickyeater; 05-15-2008, 07:11 PM. Reason: miss a word

Comment

• welcome new people and to the guy with the silent hill forum, i used to make lotsa silent hill templates. if you want one i wouldn't mind helping if i'm not too busy

Comment

• -
                                Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X