X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just registered for it, looking forward to working with you

Comment

• Been raging my way through Resi Evil since 96, and WILL continue doing away with zombie fodder until I'm 66.

Likely 2...

Comment

• LeechCharmer, thats pretty awesome seeing him perform live I would have loved to see that myself.

Welcome to everyone new!

Comment

• Welocme everyone!!!

Comment

• Hello new ppl and LeechCharmer you've got a signed copy of the s.h soundtrack, im pissed that you have such a great item, but would of died if you had the game and soundtrack signed ;)

Comment

• Hello everyone!

Comment

• The name is Anatoly. I'am 18. Playing resident evil since 2001 ( my second game on PS one, it was a love from the first look). Likes good looking women, dislikes gamecube I think it is a great site and a great comunity, hello everybody!
                "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• Hello, everybody!

I'm from Brazil: residentevil.com.br

Comment

• Welcome to The Horror

Comment

• I'm Toby Baker from East Lothian, SC. Pleased to meet you all...

Comment

• South Carolina, eh? I went camping there in the northern part of SC last year in November. Cold as hell at night, as I recall.

Welcome to The Horror

Comment

• Introducing...

Hi guys,
                          I'm looking for good forums about RE and I’m sure I’ll find it here, I’m from a place where nobody would like to be, but anyway, I hope have some fun here and make some friends, and by the way I see I’m not alone here(hey Dunkel from Revil). See you around...
                          Ahh, and one more thing, I’m a composer and I would be so happy if you download my songs.
                          Last edited by Byzz; 06-11-2008, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Welcome, hope you like it here!
                            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

• Welcome to the forums, Byzz. I tried downloading your tracks while at work, but Rapidshare doesn't work to well on these computer's so I'll give them a listen at home.

Comment

• I’m so glad to hear that Project O. ,thanks a lot and feel free to say whatever you think about it. See ya…

Comment

Working...
                                X