X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome!!!

I would love to see your collection!!!!

Comment

• Welcome Why don't you post your collection in that topic as well? Its always nice to see more peoples stuff!

Comment

• Ok, I will! I just got done taking the pictures, so expect em' in a few minutes or so once my slow computer can upload them. I couldn't get the whole collection in there, but it's most of it.

Comment

• Hi everyone. I've loved Resident Evil since I first played Resident Evil 2 on the Nintendo 64! I've been an avid fan ever since! I love this site as well.

Comment

• Hi corrin!!! Welcome to THIA!!! hey, you like pokemon too...

Comment

• Corrin, Welcome
              Is the N64 version any good, and what is your fav r.e title?

Comment

• hi my name is Tyler and i just started to love resident evil since 4.... i no but now ive beaten the main series
                and on to the mini series

o and the coolest character is Hunk

Comment

• Hi Tyler!!!!!

Comment

• The coolest character is Wesker , but I like Hunk too, in the Mercenaries minigame is amazing run breacking necks ... anyway you're welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                      Corrin, Welcome
                      Is the N64 version any good, and what is your fav r.e title?
                      Yeah, the N64 version was great! I haven't played that one in a loooong time though..Choosing my favorite Resident Evil title is a hard one...I think the ones I've played through over again the most are Resident Evil 2, CODE: Veronica X, and Resident Evil 4....maybe those are my favorites lol.

Comment

• i'm playing C.V at the moment, it is a good game, long in some respects but a good game indeed.

Comment

• Hi my name is Joseph Frost (Daniel) and I am 16 Years old.

Comment

• Hi Joseph!!! Welcome to THIA

Comment

• Hiro, we're like the bloody welcome party on here lol
                              Hello Joseph Frost, where abouts you from?
                              And do you have pics of your Resident Evil collection?

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                                Hiro, we're like the bloody welcome party on here lol
                                hahaha so true!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X